Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.65

reviews
q&a
discover
Tastebud

Mountain Dew Soda

• The crisp lemon lime flavor quenches your thirst, and the drink isn't too sugary or carbonated that you get heart burn. in 8 reviews.

• It taste good, but it's loaded with sugar and does not quench your thrust. in 5 reviews.

• Taste good and is refreshing just loses it's fizz way to fast.................... in 4 reviews.

• Dew is one of the only drinks that tastes good flat as well as carbonated so A plus! in 3 reviews.

• The crisp lemon lime flavor quenches your thirst, and the drink isn't too sugary or carbonated that you get heart burn. in 3 reviews.

More phrases

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Mountain Dew

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 17 Reviews

If I could drink one soda, it would be this. I love the taste and it's not extremely fizzy like some other sodas. I don't drink soda a lot but I would drink this every time I wanted to drink a soda. I love it.

Amazing!!! My addiction!! Thank you Mountain Dew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am completely addicted to Mountain Dew. It can be so refreshing to have a cold glass on a hot day!

Moutain dew is the soda of my choice! The crisp lemon lime flavor quenches your thirst, and the drink isn't too sugary or carbonated that you get heart burn.

This is the soda of choice in my home. It doesn't just taste like syrup. It's light and taste amazing!