Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.67

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques

• If I want to seriously cleanse my face I don't use these, but for a fun girls night they are perfect an inexpensive. in 99 reviews.

• I would warn those with sensitive skin though because some of them have caused stinging and irritation especially the peel off ones and they don't really do much either. in 97 reviews.

• I'm not as fond of the peel-off masks but they all smell great and your face feels so fresh and smooth afterwards! in 58 reviews.

• Since I got the chocolate mask in my voxbox i have gone out and and picked up a few more, and I love them, too! in 57 reviews.

• I recieved one of these in my maple voxbox, i believe it was called the dead sea spa mud mask and i really enjoyed it. in 53 reviews.

• The Montagne Jeunesse face masques comes in a variety of so many different scents and textures I just love it so much. in 53 reviews.

• I always buy different kind but my favorite would have to be the chocolate one :) in 44 reviews.

• Great variety to serve your individual skin needs... great for creating a spa day at home with the family. in 36 reviews.

Product description

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Montagne Jeunesse

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Masque
Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2727 Reviews

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! These are absolutely amazing. Every time I go to Walmart I pick up a couple to add to my collection. They make me feel so fresh and clean. My favorite is the Green Tea Peel Off.

This product is really good. It makes your face feel so great and soft. The smell is amazing my favorites is the Dead Sea Anti-Stress Mud Masque. It's really great for a nice spa day. I most definitely recommend these.

These are not by any means anything more than a relaxation mask. These are not intended for results, and I hope others realize that. They're super fun to make you feel relaxed and like you're pampering yourself! Just don't expect to see any results, they are not intended for that :^)

Recently received one of these in my last voxbox and it works wonders on my skin I really enjoyed getting a chance to try it out

I use these if i want to have a relaxing spa day. Not great for a deep cleanse or major overhaul but great for an inexpensive treat for your skin.