Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.67

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques

• If I want to seriously cleanse my face I don't use these, but for a fun girls night they are perfect an inexpensive. in 99 reviews.

• I would warn those with sensitive skin though because some of them have caused stinging and irritation especially the peel off ones and they don't really do much either. in 97 reviews.

• I'm not as fond of the peel-off masks but they all smell great and your face feels so fresh and smooth afterwards! in 58 reviews.

• Since I got the chocolate mask in my voxbox i have gone out and and picked up a few more, and I love them, too! in 57 reviews.

• I recieved one of these in my maple voxbox, i believe it was called the dead sea spa mud mask and i really enjoyed it. in 53 reviews.

• The Montagne Jeunesse face masques comes in a variety of so many different scents and textures I just love it so much. in 53 reviews.

• I always buy different kind but my favorite would have to be the chocolate one :) in 44 reviews.

• Great variety to serve your individual skin needs... great for creating a spa day at home with the family. in 36 reviews.

Product description

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Montagne Jeunesse

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2748 Reviews

I have tried a few of these and so far so good they leave my face clean and feeling soft i would recommend

I love using these masks! Most of them leave my face clean and looking refreshed. They are so cheap and work so well, I'm always buying them!

I love these face masks! They leave my face feeling super soft and it's so easy to apply on! Plus there are different kinds and scents for different types of skin!

Mo really liked these. There are so many varieties and are meant to help different concerns. They are great gift bag items. I recently tried the chocolate one and it was so relaxing and smelt so good. I was tempted to eat it.

I use to always have these in my stocking or in my Easter basket! My girls and I would have slumber parties and use them all the time.