Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.67

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques

• Sooo I just tried this product (I used charcoal one I also bought the Dead Sea mask ) and I have to say it was quite disappointing that when I took of the mask instead of it moisturizing my face it left my face very dry and peeling. in 1051 reviews.

• While I do feel it did a good job cleaning and was easy to remove it had a smell that reminded me of Noxema face cream. in 439 reviews.

• smells divine,and leaves my skin so soft and smooth!I love that I can get more than one use out of each packet,as well. in 376 reviews.

• If I want to seriously cleanse my face I don't use these, but for a fun girls night they are perfect an inexpensive. in 99 reviews.

• I would warn those with sensitive skin though because some of them have caused stinging and irritation especially the peel off ones and they don't really do much either. in 96 reviews.

• I'm not as fond of the peel-off masks but they all smell great and your face feels so fresh and smooth afterwards! in 57 reviews.

• Since I got the chocolate mask in my voxbox i have gone out and and picked up a few more, and I love them, too! in 54 reviews.

• The Montagne Jeunesse face masques comes in a variety of so many different scents and textures I just love it so much. in 53 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Montagne Jeunesse

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2668 Reviews

Love all of these! Make your face feel smooth. Perfect for a warm candle lit bath!

I love love love these! I get them at my local walmart and use them on the weekends for a "spa" day. Definitely worth it.

I love these masks! They're so easy to use and inexpensive! My favorite is the aloe fabric mask. It's so refreshing and leaves my skin feeling so clean. I just wish the fabric masks weren't so big. I look so funny wearing them!

These are great except they make my face even drier then it already is. But love them. I have very dry skin so I don't recommend for dry skin because it makes it even drier afterwards.

I absolutely love ALL of these they are so nice for a relaxing Saturday when you need a break. and they smell great!

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 144 Questions & Answers

Q

I received manuka honey peel-off mask for free in my #refreshvoxbox I have sensitive skin and am wondering before I use it if anyone has had any reactions?

A

honey is good for sensitive skin! it has natural antibiotic properties. just sticky to wash off, which is why the mask is a good option

Q

Make 239$ a day from home! ----> bit.ly/1FDh0zx <---- Take simple surveys and get paid!

Q

Top selling weight loss product ----> http://tinyurl.com/nzxrqxo <---- Over one million sales worldwide!