Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.31

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

• So if you are looking for a cheap mascara that will add tons of volume to your lashes, I definitely recommend this one! in 1502 reviews.

• This product actually make my lashes look longer and fuller but I do have to apply 2 to 3 coats to get the look I want. in 673 reviews.

• I have been using this for year I love this mascara it gives a great bold thick eye lash effect and the brush is perfect size for long lashes in 328 reviews.

• Does indeed make your eyelashes look fuller and longer but it clumps up sometimes and doesnt always separate my lashes. in 316 reviews.

• I really love this mascara and its the best one I have gotten from a drug store when it comes to giving you volume!! in 156 reviews.

• This product actually make my lashes look longer and fuller but I do have to apply 2 to 3 coats to get the look I want. in 133 reviews.

• this product is not the best but it is pretty good i like the color its very black and does make lashes look fuller in 108 reviews.

• I would recommend the CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion (the purple one) instead for the same effect minus the clumps. in 106 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

Now colossal volume gets a feline edge: maybelline new york volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara has a collagen formula and claw brush to plump and spike out lashes at the corners for a wild cat eye look. Ophthalmologist tested and contact lens safe. . â . why you'll love maybelline new york volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara: colossal volume with cat-like corners collagen formula claw brush . â . directions: for best results, place the maybelline volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara claw brush against lashes and sweep from root to tip, making sure not to miss the...

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Compare Prices

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 8374 Reviews

Provides great volume and adds a bit of length, but unfortunately the tube dries out really quickly and the mascara flakes off onto your face throughout the day.

I have pretty average length eyelashes and use this mascara everyday I love it! I do use this one for volume and then I go in with the cat eye colossal to make my eyelashes even longer.

No mater what brand this will always be my favorite mascara!! The brush is so perfect and thick to make your lashes full and appear thick and long and it never clumps!

I really liked this mascara. It worked really good for me and I have thin lashes so it takes a good mascara to work for me.

My favorite mascara . The brush is perfect for separating eyelashes as well as fully covering each lash . The black is a great shade not too light no to dark and never clumps .

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 283 Questions & Answers

Q

Is there a better mascara than this one ?

Q

Does this mascara weigh down your lashes that's my biggest problem with mascaras?

A

The best way to not let mascara weigh down your lashes is to start at the base and wiggle the brush a bit before brushing up. The excess mascara at the bottom will build a foundation so that the mascara on your lashes will be supported. you always want less mascara at the tips!

Q

Would you recommend this mascara?

A

No I wouldn't! Firstly it stinks, literally, it smells. Second I think the result it gives is blah and it makes them hard and gives me these little bally things on the tips while it weighs them down. Maybelline illegal lengths fiber extension mascara is 1000000 times better.