Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.30

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

• This product actually make my lashes look longer and fuller but I do have to apply 2 to 3 coats to get the look I want. in 693 reviews.

• I have been using this for year I love this mascara it gives a great bold thick eye lash effect and the brush is perfect size for long lashes in 335 reviews.

• Does indeed make your eyelashes look fuller and longer but it clumps up sometimes and doesnt always separate my lashes. in 326 reviews.

• I really love this mascara and its the best one I have gotten from a drug store when it comes to giving you volume!! in 171 reviews.

• This product actually make my lashes look longer and fuller but I do have to apply 2 to 3 coats to get the look I want. in 137 reviews.

• This has to be my ultimate favorite mascara because my lashes are hard to curl and with the mascara it hols the curl! in 127 reviews.

• I would recommend the CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion (the purple one) instead for the same effect minus the clumps. in 112 reviews.

• this product is not the best but it is pretty good i like the color its very black and does make lashes look fuller in 111 reviews.

Product description

Now colossal volume gets a feline edge: maybelline new york volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara has a collagen formula and claw brush to plump and spike out lashes at the corners for a wild cat eye look. Ophthalmologist tested and contact lens safe. . â . why you'll love maybelline new york volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara: colossal volume with cat-like corners collagen formula claw brush . â . directions: for best results, place the maybelline volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara claw brush against lashes and sweep from root to tip, making sure not to miss the...

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Compare Prices

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 8773 Reviews

Not impressed with this mascara. It has a horrible smell. It doesn't stay on, it leaves me with raccoon eyes every time. I do love the big brush and this used to come in many colors, but I don't know if they still do. I had the smoky blue shade with I love,but it doesn't stay.

Typical drugstore mascara....I like the cute yellow and purple packaging, but the product is nothing special.

I use this all the time! it makes your lashes look fuller and longer but it can get a little clumpy which is a little annoying but i still love it.

I love love this product!! I try other ones and I am never happy with them !! this is my all time fav! must try!!

Its the only mascara i use so far, i do like it, till i find another one that i like. But i have noticed that after a month or so, the mascara tends to get clumpsy, which is a bit eegghh.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 290 Questions & Answers

Is this mascara good

A

It's ok. It is flakey though, which is weird and hard to get off. I don't think I would recommend this particular one, but I might try another within this brand.

Q

What do you guys think of this mascara????

A

I'm a fan. It does a great job at defining the lashes.

Q

Just picked this up on clearance for $ 4.50, and was wondering- since I've never tried this, how does it compare to the other Maybelline mascaras... Say, lash blast or the one you coat your lashes with the white stuff, then flip it around and put on the other side (black or brown) that's actually mascara? Also... What's anyone's absolute FAVORITE mascara for shorter lashes that need lengthening ??

A

No. Not At All. It Goes On Fairly Light And Evenly.