Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.30

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

• This product actually make my lashes look longer and fuller but I do have to apply 2 to 3 coats to get the look I want. in 693 reviews.

• I have been using this for year I love this mascara it gives a great bold thick eye lash effect and the brush is perfect size for long lashes in 335 reviews.

• Does indeed make your eyelashes look fuller and longer but it clumps up sometimes and doesnt always separate my lashes. in 326 reviews.

• I really love this mascara and its the best one I have gotten from a drug store when it comes to giving you volume!! in 171 reviews.

• This product actually make my lashes look longer and fuller but I do have to apply 2 to 3 coats to get the look I want. in 137 reviews.

• This has to be my ultimate favorite mascara because my lashes are hard to curl and with the mascara it hols the curl! in 127 reviews.

• I would recommend the CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion (the purple one) instead for the same effect minus the clumps. in 112 reviews.

• this product is not the best but it is pretty good i like the color its very black and does make lashes look fuller in 111 reviews.

Product description

Now colossal volume gets a feline edge: maybelline new york volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara has a collagen formula and claw brush to plump and spike out lashes at the corners for a wild cat eye look. Ophthalmologist tested and contact lens safe. . â . why you'll love maybelline new york volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara: colossal volume with cat-like corners collagen formula claw brush . â . directions: for best results, place the maybelline volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara claw brush against lashes and sweep from root to tip, making sure not to miss the...

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Compare Prices

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 9339 Reviews

I absolutely love this mascara. it makes my eyelashes look beautiful. it last long and doesn't wash away. I recommend this and it's at a great price for great work!

Very wet mascara but I love the look. It makes your lashes look naturally voluminous. I love it

Best mascara ever, it gives you volume and full looking lashes, just make sure you use 2 coats, no more than that, because it can get clumpy. I love it

I am very loyal to this product. It's the only mascara I have been using for the past two years and I love it! It gives my lashes great volume! The only bad thing is it can get a little clumpy at times but overall I love this product!

This mascara is REALLY hard to get off my eyelashes! I didn't notice anything on the package that suggested it was waterproof. I prefer mascara that comes off in the shower.