Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.30

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

• This product actually make my lashes look longer and fuller but I do have to apply 2 to 3 coats to get the look I want. in 693 reviews.

• I have been using this for year I love this mascara it gives a great bold thick eye lash effect and the brush is perfect size for long lashes in 335 reviews.

• Does indeed make your eyelashes look fuller and longer but it clumps up sometimes and doesnt always separate my lashes. in 326 reviews.

• I really love this mascara and its the best one I have gotten from a drug store when it comes to giving you volume!! in 171 reviews.

• This product actually make my lashes look longer and fuller but I do have to apply 2 to 3 coats to get the look I want. in 137 reviews.

• This has to be my ultimate favorite mascara because my lashes are hard to curl and with the mascara it hols the curl! in 127 reviews.

• I would recommend the CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion (the purple one) instead for the same effect minus the clumps. in 112 reviews.

• this product is not the best but it is pretty good i like the color its very black and does make lashes look fuller in 111 reviews.

Product description

Now colossal volume gets a feline edge: maybelline new york volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara has a collagen formula and claw brush to plump and spike out lashes at the corners for a wild cat eye look. Ophthalmologist tested and contact lens safe. . â . why you'll love maybelline new york volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara: colossal volume with cat-like corners collagen formula claw brush . â . directions: for best results, place the maybelline volum' express the colossal cat eyes washable mascara claw brush against lashes and sweep from root to tip, making sure not to miss the...

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Compare Prices

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 9593 Reviews

I did not prefer this mascara as opposed to the blue gel one. This one seemed to be clumpy and flakey.

I personally did not enjoy this mascara, the brush does not apply the force needed and their is no length added.

I absolutely love this mascara, it gives me amazing volume, and looks amazing!! It tends to clump up, but I just clean the wand and shake the bottle. Generally I use 2-3 coats, but I do that with all mascaras. definitely use eye makeup remover to remove it. I cried during a concert with no mascara bleeding #winning

This mascara is nice and full but it tends to be flaky so if you get it get the waterproof it tends to not flake as much :)

It's an okay mascara, nice full brush. My only problem with this mascara was the flackyness of it.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 311 Questions & Answers

Q

Does the mascara last very long? or does it tend to dry out in less than a month like many other mascaras ?

Q

How good is it for lengthening ?

A

I love it for lengthening. I have really short eyelashes and this makes me feel like I have long ones!

Q

Pros and Cons about this product?

A

Pros would be it's great for filling out and making your eyelashes look longer. Super good brush. It lasts a long time. My only con is that the waterproof mascara is a pain in the ass to remove..