Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow
Maybelline  Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow
Beauty Queen

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

• I have several of these in my makeup collection and they are def a good long lasting shadow if you like a cream shadow. in 388 reviews.

• The colors are so vibrant and they stay on the eye for a very long time without getting those creases on the eyelid. in 297 reviews.

• The maybelline eye tattoo shadows are very pigmented and serve as a great eyeshadow base to use for other eye shadows. in 256 reviews.

• I wear mostly natural eyes and I love bad to the bronze and barely branded it really makes the rest of the shadows pop! in 256 reviews.

• I usually prime with urban decay primer potion or Mac paint pot before using these so I never have creasing issues. in 231 reviews.

• For days I felt like doing some extra eyeshadow, I found that this cream shadow also worked really well as a base for normal powdered eyeshadow. in 218 reviews.

• Great staying power especially underneath which makes them a decent dupe like most have said for the Mac Paint Pots. in 164 reviews.

• It was super creamy and went on like a charm, and not only that, my oily eyelid s were never a problem! in 137 reviews.

Product description

Dare to Shine 24 7 24 Hour metallic intensity, tattoo tenacity 2 Luxe it up with long-lasting metallics 3 Shimmery, bold metallic shades Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal 24HR Cream Gel Shadow ink technology creates 24HR wear for intense, long-lasting color saturation. The cream gel formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Compare Prices

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 7813 Reviews

I love this eye shadows they are beautiful. I love how they apply very smooth on your skin. I have a few.

I have these eye shadows in four different colors and love them all. They work great on their own or with other colors blended on top!

This eyeshadow is amazing. So many color varieties. I literally put my eyeshadow on and it needs no touching up. I can even rub my eyes casually and not smear it everywhere!! Love this stuff! :)

Use this every single day as my eyeshadow primer replaced my Mac painterly paint pot with the metallic barely branded shade .. Perfect as s base hides eyelid redness

Love these!!! Long lasting, great coverage. You can use these as a base under powder shadows or alone. Lasted all day on my eyelids (that tend to get oily) and had no creasing.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 413 Questions & Answers

Q

I've heard wonderful thinGs about this, but can you pair it up with something to create like a smokey eyed look? Or can you only use one color on the lid because of its texture/creamyness

A

You can use it both ways. You can use it to kayaks a base then apply shadow over it but it also stays put all day if you want to use it alone. They are great!

How long does it last?

A

It lasts a really long time! I almost never have to touch these up.

Q

how long does the eye shadow stay on? is it waterproof too?

A

I've put this in at 7am and I will usually have to scrub it off before I got to bed. Easy to apply- I use my finger. This is a quick easy one shadow look if your in a hurry.