Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow
Maybelline  Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow
Beauty Queen

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

• I have several of these in my makeup collection and they are def a good long lasting shadow if you like a cream shadow. in 388 reviews.

• The colors are so vibrant and they stay on the eye for a very long time without getting those creases on the eyelid. in 297 reviews.

• The maybelline eye tattoo shadows are very pigmented and serve as a great eyeshadow base to use for other eye shadows. in 256 reviews.

• I wear mostly natural eyes and I love bad to the bronze and barely branded it really makes the rest of the shadows pop! in 256 reviews.

• I usually prime with urban decay primer potion or Mac paint pot before using these so I never have creasing issues. in 231 reviews.

• For days I felt like doing some extra eyeshadow, I found that this cream shadow also worked really well as a base for normal powdered eyeshadow. in 218 reviews.

• Great staying power especially underneath which makes them a decent dupe like most have said for the Mac Paint Pots. in 164 reviews.

• It was super creamy and went on like a charm, and not only that, my oily eyelid s were never a problem! in 137 reviews.

Product description

Dare to Shine 24 7 24 Hour metallic intensity, tattoo tenacity 2 Luxe it up with long-lasting metallics 3 Shimmery, bold metallic shades Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal 24HR Cream Gel Shadow ink technology creates 24HR wear for intense, long-lasting color saturation. The cream gel formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Compare Prices

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 8011 Reviews

These colors are so vibrant and they stay on the eye for a very long time without getting those creases on the eyelid!!!!! Amazing.

I got one of these to just try it out and I fell in love!!! Now I want all of them! I use them as a base and it makes eye shadows pop like crazy! I highly recommend this product!

I seriously love this eye shadow. It's so long lasting and it is so vibrant. I love how smoothly it goes on and how long it stays on. It doesn't smudge at all.

I love these eye shadows! I don't really wear this color often, but I do have it and I enjoy using this brand.

These products are amazing!! I use them almost everyday. They are really easy to use, I literally just use my finger and they last all day! Defiantly recommend these!

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 415 Questions & Answers

how long does it last?

A

Mine lasts all day and only has slight creasing if you have oilier eyelids.

Q

Does this eyeshadow really last all day? Do you need to apply a primer first?

A

Wish a primer it will last all day. Otherwise it'll last half the day ( if your eyelids are a little oily.

Q

I've heard wonderful thinGs about this, but can you pair it up with something to create like a smokey eyed look? Or can you only use one color on the lid because of its texture/creamyness

A

You can use it both ways. You can use it to kayaks a base then apply shadow over it but it also stays put all day if you want to use it alone. They are great!