Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow
Maybelline  Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow
Beauty Queen

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

• I have several of these in my makeup collection and they are def a good long lasting shadow if you like a cream shadow. in 388 reviews.

• The colors are so vibrant and they stay on the eye for a very long time without getting those creases on the eyelid. in 297 reviews.

• The maybelline eye tattoo shadows are very pigmented and serve as a great eyeshadow base to use for other eye shadows. in 256 reviews.

• I wear mostly natural eyes and I love bad to the bronze and barely branded it really makes the rest of the shadows pop! in 256 reviews.

• I usually prime with urban decay primer potion or Mac paint pot before using these so I never have creasing issues. in 231 reviews.

• For days I felt like doing some extra eyeshadow, I found that this cream shadow also worked really well as a base for normal powdered eyeshadow. in 218 reviews.

• Great staying power especially underneath which makes them a decent dupe like most have said for the Mac Paint Pots. in 164 reviews.

• It was super creamy and went on like a charm, and not only that, my oily eyelid s were never a problem! in 137 reviews.

Product description

Dare to Shine 24 7 24 Hour metallic intensity, tattoo tenacity 2 Luxe it up with long-lasting metallics 3 Shimmery, bold metallic shades Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal 24HR Cream Gel Shadow ink technology creates 24HR wear for intense, long-lasting color saturation. The cream gel formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Compare Prices

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 7462 Reviews

I love this eyeshadow. It stays on all day even with no creasing. It comes in a variety of colors too. Another way I like to use it is to get a neutral color and use it as a base to my other eyeshadows. It helps them stay on all day too.

I love these!!! They are amazing as eye shadow bases or just by themselves! The staying power is fantastic!

Color Tattoo is my jam! I have been obsessed with it for years and have about 6 or 7 different shades! I love to use them as bases, eyeliner (just like the gel eyeliner, but it gives it a wonderful pop of color!) and as regular ol' eyeshadow. During Halloween, I dressed up as an alien and used the "Tenacious Teal" shade to fill in my eyebrows to make me look more "other wordly." Color tattoo is my best friend! :)

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo eyeshadow's are very nice! I own a few shades of this product. When first applying, they apply smooth and are very blendable. You can build up the color or sheer it out. They last all day with little to no creasing. I also enjoy using these as a base color for other types of shadow. They work great as an eye primer.

Didn't do it for me. They have nice colors and all, but I'm a girl with very oily eyelids and these tattoo shadows crease really bad.. I've tried setting them with a powder shadow but it just doesn't work