Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow
Maybelline  Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow
Beauty Queen

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

• You can even use it as an eyeliner if you cant find the color of eyliner you want becuase it is that smooth and creamy. in 2351 reviews.

• This product is great as a base and is very pigmented, however the texture and lack of creaminess makes it hard to use. in 1823 reviews.

• I use this as a base for my eyeshadows and it's amazing, I wouldn't use it every day because it's too metallic for me.. in 1675 reviews.

• I have several of these in my makeup collection and they are def a good long lasting shadow if you like a cream shadow. in 375 reviews.

• The colors are so vibrant and they stay on the eye for a very long time without getting those creases on the eyelid. in 290 reviews.

• I wear mostly natural eyes and I love bad to the bronze and barely branded it really makes the rest of the shadows pop! in 252 reviews.

• The maybelline eye tattoo shadows are very pigmented and serve as a great eyeshadow base to use for other eye shadows. in 247 reviews.

• Love these not as a shadow but as a base for my eye shadows, similar to MAC's paint pot but cheaper. in 223 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

Dare to Shine 24 7 24 Hour metallic intensity, tattoo tenacity 2 Luxe it up with long-lasting metallics 3 Shimmery, bold metallic shades Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo Metal 24HR Cream Gel Shadow ink technology creates 24HR wear for intense, long-lasting color saturation. The cream gel formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Compare Prices

Influenster Ranking

Ranking

#12564

out of 12574 products
in eye

Upload Media

Buy 1 Get 1 50% OFF Cosmetics Sale (CoverGirl, L'Oreal Paris, Revlon, Maybelline)

Redeem

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 7031 Reviews

Absolutely adore this product. Makes for a simple base for eye shadow or can be worn on its own for a quick look.

I really love this eye shadow! It stays on All day!! I have several colors that I use every single day!!! LOVE!!!

not my favorite . it creases really easily . in my opinion i don't like it . but if your wanting something really thick and heavy then this would be perfect for you .

These are waterproof, super long wearing, and don't budge. They won't even come off with water, only eye makeup remover. I love the colour range too.

I love the color tattoo makeup. It is awesome and smooth. It goes on so easily. I use the silver color for my eyes and then I add a baked gold shadow to contrast. It looks great. The color tattoo makeup is affordable compared to metallic stila makeup dancing with the stars uses. A great buy.