Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.75

reviews
q&a
discover
Decorator

Living Solutions Luxury Fleece Throw

• This is a great product and my kids both love it! in 1 reviews.

Product description

This item ships as an assortment. The image shown is representative of the products available. The item you receive may vary in design. 50" x 60". Soft and cozy. Warm and lightweight. Durable and colorfast. Non-allergenic. 100% Polyester.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Living Solutions

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 12 Reviews

super comfy and soft. my dog stole mine and refuses to give it up but im fine with that

This is a great product and my kids both love it! super comfy and great for snuggling.

well priced fleece throw. This would make a great addition to your holiday gifts. Who doesnt like a nice fleece blanket ? I know I do!

I love fleece blankets especially during the winter. This one is priced well and would make for a great holiday gift.

Fleece blankets and Ohio just go together! When you get a chill in the house, relaxing, reading, watching TV, these little fleece throws are the perfect solution! I love these and they can be found in so many cute patterns, one that fits everyones tastes. I also love the price!