Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.69

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Listerine Mouthwash

• I hate the burning feeling you get when you use this product but LOVE how clean my mouth feels afterwards! in 56 reviews.

• I'm definitely one of the people who like the flavored that burn but that's because it feel like it works so much more to me. in 42 reviews.

• Gets rid of bad breath and makes your entire mouth feel like your car through a car wash. Great stuff always on hand! in 8 reviews.

• The alcohol free is easy and tame while still leaving you with a clean fresh feeling. in 7 reviews.

• It also keeps your breath fresh much longer than the off brands! in 6 reviews.

More phrases

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from LISTERINE

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 173 Reviews

i use Listerene everyday and night and its really good in my opinion. however i dont get that 'fresh breath' feeling

I don't need anything fancy. Just want a mouthwash that gets the job done is this at stuff is fantastic. Yes it does burn some but not enough to hurt. To me that is how I know it is working. Maybe I am crazy lol

I was raised with this mouthwash in my household and I absolutely don't like it all. It burns my mouth but that's probably because I have sensitive teeth. I wouldn't recommend this for people with gingivitis.

I like the clean feeling that listerine has given me in the past, especially compared to other mouthwashes. However, I have recently come to not like it as much. It tears up my mouth (and my husband's as well) by causing peeling, and not to mention the burning can be a little unbearable sometimes. I have also had issues with a weird aftertaste that ultimately leaves me feeling like I need to brush my teeth, which is clearly frustrating.

Work great and leave your mouth feeling and smelling clean but can be a but harsh and burn a little.