Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.66

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Listerine Mouthwash

• Gets rid of bad breath and makes your entire mouth feel like your car through a car wash. Great stuff always on hand! in 9 reviews.

• The alcohol free is easy and tame while still leaving you with a clean fresh feeling. in 7 reviews.

• It also keeps your breath fresh much longer than the off brands! in 6 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from LISTERINE

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 229 Reviews

Best mouthwash brand out there. They have a lot of different flavors and options to choose from and they all work well! They leave my breath smelling nice and fresh!

I love this brand. I feel like this brand work very well and I love the after taste to it. I know after I rinse I have the flavor there for a while

I love Listerine mouthwashes. I've always found this brand to have the strongest flavor, leaving your mouth truly refreshed.

Listerine Cool Mint has always been my go-to for mouthwash. It leaves your mouth feeling truly clean and refeshed, even after eating something filled with onions or garlic. It is also great for gum and tooth health (not many mouthwashes truly are anymore).

A little too strong and medicine tasting at first but over all it does clean your mouth! It certainly makes your mouth feel like there is nothing left that could possibly be dirty in there. Haha.