Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.70

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Listerine Mouthwash

• Gets rid of bad breath and makes your entire mouth feel like your car through a car wash. Great stuff always on hand! in 9 reviews.

• The alcohol free is easy and tame while still leaving you with a clean fresh feeling. in 7 reviews.

• It also keeps your breath fresh much longer than the off brands! in 6 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from LISTERINE

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 180 Reviews

I've been using Listerine mouthwash since I was a child, and it continues to be the only brand of mouthwash I buy!

By far my favorite mouthwash and the only one that seriously gets rid of bad breath. Not only does it do that, but it's killing the germs.

This is the best product when having bad breath I love how it leaves my mouth feeling minty and fresh

This is the last step in my nightly routine! I love how fresh it makes my mouth feel, and I know it is killing germs. It burns like crazy but it really works!

I much prefer listerine to scope. I feel that with scope i would get bad breath shortly after using it. I do not get that with Listerine. I've noticed it does burn more when I've eaten onions but hey if its getting rid of onion breath I'm okay with it.