Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.65

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Kiss® everEZlashes

• SO easy to apply and they definitely look so natural!The only thing I wish was that there was more than one set to use! in 236 reviews.

• I got these in my something blue vox box, and I must say I fell head over heels in love with them. in 37 reviews.

• The length of these lashes is amazing and are so real this is the first time I have ever used lashes so it took me a little bit to get use to them but I do have to say they are amazing. in 37 reviews.

• Finally a fake eyelash i can stand to wear! in 32 reviews.

• I thought I nailed down the art of false eyelash application, but then I tried these! in 29 reviews.

• The applicator strings were very easy to use and made it easier for me to apply my lashes without a fight or struggle! in 27 reviews.

• I hadn't ever applied false lashes and these were super easy to use and the adhesive that was included held all day. in 23 reviews.

• I don't really use fake eyelashes but the ones I received are very full and natural looking so I may give them a try! in 23 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

Kiss has introduced a market-first everEZlashes that comes complete with patent pending Application Strings.  Ever tried applying eyelashes but became frustrated when they didn’t position correctly? Only to remove them and keep trying again? Kiss everEZlashes with patent pending Application Strings allow for a perfect application every time! Kiss lashes come in a variety of styles that are perfect for everyday wear, to a formal evening event. They are a must-have for bridesmaids and of course – the bride! To Use: Simply apply glue to the lash base and let set for 30 seconds, holding both sides of the lash with the string applicators, and place on the eye-lid along the natural lash line. Allow to set and apply lashes to second eye. Once completely dry, hold & squeeze lashes firmly between thumb and index finger, push in lashes and gently grab one end of string, pulling away. Do the same to the second eyelash.  Both lashes have a perfect fit! Kiss everEZlashes retail for $3.99 and are available at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how to videos, visit EverEZlashes.com.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Kiss® Products

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 714 Reviews

really loved this lashes compared to others i have purchased they were easy to apply and looked very natural. they lashed all day and i was overall very happy with the product.

I love these. Easy to use. I love the way they make my eyes look.heavy or distracting to the wearer. People think they are my real eyelashes!

I used these false lashes for new years! I loved the way they made my eyes look! it really adds glamour to your entire look

don't typically use fake eyelashes but I like these the best out of all ive tried before

I love lashes and KISS lashes are one of my favorites. I love the lightness of these lashes.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 23 Questions & Answers

Q

ok never have tried fake lashes.. but for special occasion would like to.. How hard are these to use??? How long can I wear them??

A

These are actually really easy to apply. The strings allow for perfect placement. My best advise is for the glue get duo the one that dries black it is in the pink box.

Q

Which kiss lashes are your favorite

A

All the kiss lashes are the best

How well do these work?

A

The string is suppose to help you apply it with more ease. It has 2 strings one from each side so it's an easier and more precise application. No guessing or accidentally rubbing off glue on your lashes or eye makeup. This is a great concept especially for beginners. I just didn't really like the lashes I got. KISS has great lashes but I didn't like many from the KISS ez line.