Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.71

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Kiss® Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure

• The nails were very easy to apply and after I found which size would work, just peeled the backing off, and pressed on. in 145 reviews.

• I'm a pretty busy doing housework and taking care of children, so they didn't last long before they started coming off. in 120 reviews.

• They don't stay very long but are ectremely convenient compared to the acrylics and Impress nails from the drugstore. in 110 reviews.

• I would definitely like them a bit longer, but besides that I love the way they look and it was super easy to apply. in 106 reviews.

• I really liked the way they looked on my nails, the only thing is I wished they had been a tad smaller for my nail bed. in 82 reviews.

• These are great if you're in need of a quick nail fix for a special occasion but I can't see myself using these on a daily basis! in 60 reviews.

• They don't feel very sturdy and know they won't last very long (as I type I can feel one of them already loosening). in 53 reviews.

• I've read some reviews that say they don't stay on, but mine sure did, I did use the prep pad that they come with. in 43 reviews.

Product description

imPRESS Press-on Manicure is made with Revolutionary SafeHold™ Adhesive Technology which ensures nails stay on and eliminates damage to natural nails. More flexible than other artificial nails, imPRESS provides a comfortable fit and durable, lasting wear—twice as long as other press-on nails. A salon-perfect manicure that’s available in short or medium lengths and a broad selection of gorgeous colors, on-trend designs, and sparkling glitter styles—all with an ultra-gel shine! How to Apply: Select the correct nail size for each finger; tab side aligns with cuticle. Cleanse natural nails with enclosed prep pad. Peel off backing to uncover adhesive. Align nail with cuticle. Press down firmly in the middle, then firmly on each side of nail. Apply thumb nails last. To remove, just peel off from the side. imPRESS Press-on Manicure is available in the US for $5.99 – 7.99 at CVS, Kmart, Rite-Aid, Target, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. imPRESS Press-on Manicure is available in Canada for $8.99 – 10.99 at Walmart, Target, London Drugs, Jean Coutu, Katz, Loblaws, and other major drugstores. For more information and how-to videos, visit. imPRESSmanicure.com. .

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Kiss® Products

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 4193 Reviews

These press-ons are right on!! Bought these for my daughters and even though young girls can be rough, they stayed on for over a week! They were super easy to use and looked really cute! Will be buying these again for sure!

These are great press-on nails, they come in many great designs in a range from colourful and fun to elegant and classy, i wouldnt say these last 7 days, but they definitely last 4, and come in many sizes to fit your nails, the nails are slightly flexible which i think makes thems easier to apply, they are available at almost all drugstores and department stores and are affordable, and feel great.

I really like these especially in the French tip. They don't look extremely natural but they're fun to wear and they do last a very long time. My only complaint is that the short length is still too long for my taste but I've trimmed them before so it's not really a big deal at all.

They save on going to the nail salon that's for sure....easy to put on, and they look great! Many different styles/colors available.

work wonders and stay on forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 174 Questions & Answers

Q

People are saying they used glue on these, well how did you do that when they have the adhesive on the nail? you cant remove it or put glue over it, i have tried and it doesnt work that way at all.

A

These lasted two days for me!!! My poor boyfriend kept finding nails all over the house lmao!! I don't recommend them unless you need a quick nail fix for the day

Q

When using these do they look real? Or is it painfully obvious that they're fake?

They look pretty real

Q

What is your favorite color nail?

A

I use the red most often. The Target near me where I usually get them doesn't stock a lot of colors but I also really like the really glittery blue.