Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.71

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Kiss® Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure

• The nails were very easy to apply and after I found which size would work, just peeled the backing off, and pressed on. in 145 reviews.

• I'm a pretty busy doing housework and taking care of children, so they didn't last long before they started coming off. in 120 reviews.

• They don't stay very long but are ectremely convenient compared to the acrylics and Impress nails from the drugstore. in 110 reviews.

• I would definitely like them a bit longer, but besides that I love the way they look and it was super easy to apply. in 106 reviews.

• I really liked the way they looked on my nails, the only thing is I wished they had been a tad smaller for my nail bed. in 82 reviews.

• These are great if you're in need of a quick nail fix for a special occasion but I can't see myself using these on a daily basis! in 60 reviews.

• They don't feel very sturdy and know they won't last very long (as I type I can feel one of them already loosening). in 53 reviews.

• I've read some reviews that say they don't stay on, but mine sure did, I did use the prep pad that they come with. in 43 reviews.

Product description

imPRESS Press-on Manicure is made with Revolutionary SafeHold™ Adhesive Technology which ensures nails stay on and eliminates damage to natural nails. More flexible than other artificial nails, imPRESS provides a comfortable fit and durable, lasting wear—twice as long as other press-on nails. A salon-perfect manicure that’s available in short or medium lengths and a broad selection of gorgeous colors, on-trend designs, and sparkling glitter styles—all with an ultra-gel shine! How to Apply: Select the correct nail size for each finger; tab side aligns with cuticle. Cleanse natural nails with enclosed prep pad. Peel off backing to uncover adhesive. Align nail with cuticle. Press down firmly in the middle, then firmly on each side of nail. Apply thumb nails last. To remove, just peel off from the side. imPRESS Press-on Manicure is available in the US for $5.99 – 7.99 at CVS, Kmart, Rite-Aid, Target, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. imPRESS Press-on Manicure is available in Canada for $8.99 – 10.99 at Walmart, Target, London Drugs, Jean Coutu, Katz, Loblaws, and other major drugstores. For more information and how-to videos, visit. imPRESSmanicure.com. .

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Kiss® Products

Kiss Strip Eyelash Adhesive
Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 4176 Reviews

I don't know why I keep trying press on nails, they only last a few hours, then I spend the next five days trying to put back on the ones that fall off.

I really loved these nails. They lasted long for me. I used nail glue instead of adhesive. They lasted 2weeks and I work full time. My nails stayed healthy and grew well with no damage. Only wish they had more variety of colours available.

these nails are great for special occasions they stay on and last a long time for the price it is great

i have seen these in the store. they cost $5 , i like the design, and i have seen many styles of the nails. there are too much $$$.

These nails are so cute and such a cute idea... How ever they do not last the 2 weeks they say on the package... They maybe last a day or 2

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 173 Questions & Answers

Q

When using these do they look real? Or is it painfully obvious that they're fake?

They look pretty real

Q

What is your favorite color nail?

A

I use the red most often. The Target near me where I usually get them doesn't stock a lot of colors but I also really like the really glittery blue.

Q

I've been wanting to try these. how long do they stay on? and are they good for people with shorter nail beds?

A

They last pretty long I use to be a cashier and I would use them they would last like 3-4 days