Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.55

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Justin Bieber Someday Gift Set

• This perfume smells good but might smell to sweet for some people if you like sweet girly sents I would say go for it. in 54 reviews.

• it smells amazing and it a great product to young teens i recomand this verry much and it is also at a great price in 46 reviews.

• I love everything about the smell I think Justin chose a really good scene for this perfume that anyone can put on. in 45 reviews.

• i bought this for my sister and i smelled it on her and i think it smells great and stays on her for a long time. in 35 reviews.

• And it smelled amazing too bad it didn't last me a long time I would wear this everyday, but I absolutely love this perfume! in 30 reviews.

• It has a very sweet floral, and almost candy-like scent that is perfect for a young girl to a young adult! in 28 reviews.

• it smells really good to my taste, it has a sweet flowery sent and so far this is my favorite perfume. in 27 reviews.

• I have never been a big fan of Justin Bieber so I was reluctant to smell the perfume but it does smell very nice. in 17 reviews.

Product description

SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER is more than just a perfume: it's a fragrance full of the energy, passion, and confidence that pushes him to the top of the charts. It is a personal gift straight from his heart, a scent that drives him wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible. So go beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibilities—into the world of Justin Bieber. This fragrance's glass bottle is fresh yet flirty, anything but ordinary, and topped with a burst of blooming hearts. A crystal-encrusted, heart-shaped charm can be removed and attached to a keychain or zipper pull—so you can be close to Justin's heart wherever you go. Notes: Mandarin, Juicy Pear, Wild Berries, Jasmine, Creamy Florals, Vanilla, Soft Musks. Style: Playful. Fresh. Flirty.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Justin Bieber

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 1006 Reviews

i thought id hate this because its justin bieber buttttt it smells so good. I'm 20 and i still use it lol.

I've been wearing this for years, I sprayed it on myself at a store and I had a few people ask what I was wearing, so I purchased it, once the scent calms a little onto your skin it's very plesent and works well with most people's natural scents. I really like this perfume.

This fragrance smells very good! It's a light fragrance and girly! I think it is worth the money!

My sister bought this,crazy price she paid but the smell is actually really good. Definitely something I'd wear here and there

Ok I'm totally unbiased in regards to who this scent is connected to. I absolutely love the scent of this its everything that smells great. Fresh and floral and musky in very light delicate way.