Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.56

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Justin Bieber Someday Gift Set

• This perfume smells good but might smell to sweet for some people if you like sweet girly sents I would say go for it. in 54 reviews.

• it smells amazing and it a great product to young teens i recomand this verry much and it is also at a great price in 46 reviews.

• I love everything about the smell I think Justin chose a really good scene for this perfume that anyone can put on. in 45 reviews.

• i bought this for my sister and i smelled it on her and i think it smells great and stays on her for a long time. in 35 reviews.

• And it smelled amazing too bad it didn't last me a long time I would wear this everyday, but I absolutely love this perfume! in 30 reviews.

• It has a very sweet floral, and almost candy-like scent that is perfect for a young girl to a young adult! in 28 reviews.

• it smells really good to my taste, it has a sweet flowery sent and so far this is my favorite perfume. in 27 reviews.

• I have never been a big fan of Justin Bieber so I was reluctant to smell the perfume but it does smell very nice. in 17 reviews.

Product description

SOMEDAY by JUSTIN BIEBER is more than just a perfume: it's a fragrance full of the energy, passion, and confidence that pushes him to the top of the charts. It is a personal gift straight from his heart, a scent that drives him wild and makes the girls who wear it totally irresistible. So go beyond the music and journey deep into a world of possibilities—into the world of Justin Bieber. This fragrance's glass bottle is fresh yet flirty, anything but ordinary, and topped with a burst of blooming hearts. A crystal-encrusted, heart-shaped charm can be removed and attached to a keychain or zipper pull—so you can be close to Justin's heart wherever you go. Notes: Mandarin, Juicy Pear, Wild Berries, Jasmine, Creamy Florals, Vanilla, Soft Musks. Style: Playful. Fresh. Flirty.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Justin Bieber

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 1013 Reviews

I love this scent it is sexy and fragrance last a long time. I've bought numerous bottles. I keep one on me all times.

I was obsessed with this fragrance. Super cute and girly. Smell is AMAZING!!!! Long lasting as well :)

This product smells amazing. To be honest I used to have three bottles because I was so obsessed with it haha. It's smell is great! And the scent lasts a long time unlike most perfumes. I recommend that Yall beautiful ladies try it !

Smells great long lasting scent a very girly scent comes in a cute bottle would highly recommend this product

I'm not super Bieber crazy but my mom bought me this set. It smells amazing as heck. I usually wear it when I go out with my friends, and they always compliment me for it.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 38 Questions & Answers

Q

Where can I get this on sale and how long does the scent last?

A

Usually after Christmas and during Christmas they have sales maybe look for coupons or something and my little cousin has this perfume and she said the scent lasts maybe 3-4 hours but you can always carry a small rollerball in your purse or backpack and reapply.

Q

I've always wanted to smell Justin Bieber's perfume. What can you compare the scent to?

A

Hmm that's difficult. I think it smells like Jessica Simpson's fancy only lighter and a bit more fruity. It smells really good but doesn't have great staying power.

Que le cambiarias?

A

La flor enorme de arriba