Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.46

reviews
q&a
discover
Fashionista

Jewelmint

• I still buy the occasional piece when there's something I know I can't get from a store near me but having to skip every month when I don't want to buy anything is kind of a hassle. in 39 reviews.

• If you want costume jewelery I would go to forever 21 instead of spending 30 bucks on each piece....just my opinion. in 31 reviews.

• Since that time the quality, uniqueness of their designs, and customer service have all significantly declined. in 29 reviews.

• The jewelry is of good quality hve brought some necklaces as gifts to love ones and the seem to have cherished it in 26 reviews.

• I like about half of their stuff so I can't give it an A but they have some really cute jewelry for not a lot of cash. in 20 reviews.

• I stopped ordering for a while and then order a few of the mystery box es and was pleasantly surprised at the quality. in 18 reviews.

• I'm also not a fan of the whole monthly subscription thing and that if I forget I have to be charged $29.99 in 16 reviews.

• Typically they have a free gift with purchase, a coupon code or buy one get one free that always make it more enjoyable. in 11 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 517 Reviews

I have not try this yet but heard reviews from some youtubers. They love it and keep getting more. So let say base on that and until I try it myself five it a chance.

This ooks so beautiful and is completely my taste so would def. buy it ♥♥ looks like good and high quality.

the jewelry is beautiful, I'm pretty sure any female would love it, remember diamonds are a girls best friend.

Love this company and the jewelry is beautiful! They make perfect gifts and are reasonably priced!

I love the jewlery selection there so many different styles if u love big stament jewelry they have that if u like settle they have that to