Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

JetBlue Airways
JetBlue  Airways
Jetsetter

JetBlue Airways

• From comfort to entertainment to customer service JetBlue always offers the most satisfaction for a good price. in 72 reviews.

• Jetblue's seats offer ample leg room as well as lots of space to store your bag under the seat in front of you. in 60 reviews.

• This is my favorite airline but unfortunately it does not fly to as many locations as other airline. in 53 reviews.

• I love them and if they have flights available I only use JetBlue plus your first checked bag is free under 50lbs. in 41 reviews.

• Service was phenomenal, liked the little free snack and drink service and if I could fly everywhere with them I would! in 39 reviews.

• When I received my free snack, (Doritos) ofcourse it was a small bag of them, but the flight attendant not only gave me one but gave me TWO of the snack. in 37 reviews.

• Very friendly staff, smooth ride, great perks such as free snacks and drinks and Sirius XM radio at every seat :) in 26 reviews.

• I wish I could use them more as they have great customer service and really cater to the customers. in 20 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 979 Reviews

i love jetblue i travel all the time and i always use jetblue i dont care if i have to pay a little more. they are always friendly and im always a happy customer with jetblue

Jet Blue has the most amazing service, not just with booking flights but all around even on the flight, the attendants are extremely friendly. Big plus, they have great prices!

I don't fly very often but took Jet Blue a few years ago and was quite surprised at how nice the airline was.

Good airlines - I love that they are one of the only airlines that still offers a drink and snack during the flight. Plus, you can't beat their great prices!

Good airlines. Always this is my first choice to travel. Have excellente customer service and really economic tickets. It's excellent!