Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

JetBlue Airways
JetBlue  Airways
Jetsetter

JetBlue Airways

• From comfort to entertainment to customer service JetBlue always offers the most satisfaction for a good price. in 72 reviews.

• Jetblue's seats offer ample leg room as well as lots of space to store your bag under the seat in front of you. in 60 reviews.

• This is my favorite airline but unfortunately it does not fly to as many locations as other airline. in 53 reviews.

• I love them and if they have flights available I only use JetBlue plus your first checked bag is free under 50lbs. in 41 reviews.

• Service was phenomenal, liked the little free snack and drink service and if I could fly everywhere with them I would! in 39 reviews.

• When I received my free snack, (Doritos) ofcourse it was a small bag of them, but the flight attendant not only gave me one but gave me TWO of the snack. in 37 reviews.

• Very friendly staff, smooth ride, great perks such as free snacks and drinks and Sirius XM radio at every seat :) in 26 reviews.

• I wish I could use them more as they have great customer service and really cater to the customers. in 20 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 868 Reviews

I Havel own jet blue twice now and i gotta say while I wasn't excited to be using an airline besides the one I had always used, my experience with them was pretty awesome. I paid a little extra one trip for the extra space and it was awesome being able to stretch out my legs and arms freely lol. But even when seated in regular seats I still enjoyed the trip. Their staff is so polite and nice and I live the snacks the only draw back was only being allowed one checked bag :(

Our go to airline when flying from Florida to Puerto Rico. I wish they went to and from Alaska because they are so affordable.

When it comes to flying its jet blue or delta. Good prices. Good seats. Good snacks. Good service

It gets the job done but I have yet to have an experience on this airline where I was confident with the plane and happy with the service.

We took a trip to Vegas and the flight from our home town there was was great was less then two hours