Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.24

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Ivory Bar Soap

• This is a must have for those with sensitive skin and people who don't want to put weird chemicals all over your face. in 54 reviews.

• I can't use this soap on my skin without drying, but it works well in homemade laundry detergent recipes. in 13 reviews.

• It smells great and isn't drying like some other soaps. in 13 reviews.

• I had been using another brand for a long time but when I received the ivory bar I couldn't help and enjoy the smell. in 12 reviews.

• THE BODY WASH IS AMAZING... & I don't have the same issues with the liquid body wash as I've had with the bar soap. in 11 reviews.

• I haven't tried it as a makeup brush cleaner, but I will definitely give it a try! in 10 reviews.

• This is hypo-allergenic which works great for me because other strong-scented soaps can harm my skin sometimes. in 10 reviews.

• He would highly recommend this soap to everyone.....I could not use it as it dried my skin out....can't figure that out in 7 reviews.

Product description

Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

Learn more about Ivory

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Ivory

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 551 Reviews

Love the 4 pack! My family and I have been using Ivory soap for as long as I can remember. Great company with quality products. The bar of soap smells great and does not dry out my skin. Highly recommended!

Not to fond on the smell, but it's great for sensitive skin. I use on ny son, and it makes a nice bar of soap to wash your hands with.

Love love love this bar of soap its a wonderful products removes makeup as effectively as many major cosmetic brands ie Lancôme esteelauder clarinns and Elizabeth Arden to name a few that I have used over the years my money is with ivory soap the best beauty bar !!

This my favorite go to soap. It's gentle and leaves my skIn feeling clean and oil-free. It also soothes sunburn and any blimish irritation.

My mom always used this when we were growing up. It is great for sensitive skin, and has a wonderful smell. Reminds me of home! Very fresh scent. Very affordable as well.