Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.24

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Ivory Bar Soap

• This is a must have for those with sensitive skin and people who don't want to put weird chemicals all over your face. in 54 reviews.

• I can't use this soap on my skin without drying, but it works well in homemade laundry detergent recipes. in 13 reviews.

• It smells great and isn't drying like some other soaps. in 13 reviews.

• I had been using another brand for a long time but when I received the ivory bar I couldn't help and enjoy the smell. in 12 reviews.

• THE BODY WASH IS AMAZING... & I don't have the same issues with the liquid body wash as I've had with the bar soap. in 11 reviews.

• I haven't tried it as a makeup brush cleaner, but I will definitely give it a try! in 10 reviews.

• This is hypo-allergenic which works great for me because other strong-scented soaps can harm my skin sometimes. in 10 reviews.

• He would highly recommend this soap to everyone.....I could not use it as it dried my skin out....can't figure that out in 7 reviews.

Product description

Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

Learn more about Ivory

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Ivory

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 544 Reviews

This soap I have been using on and off for a couple years.The Smell is very fresh and works up into a rich lather.One bar seems to last a good bit.

Mama used to buy this so the smell reminds me of home! Has a comforting affect on me. Smells super clean and fresh and lathers really well. Leaves your skin feeling weird kind of rubbery. Drys it out a little doesn't really mositurize that well but still love it just cause my mama always bought it.

I know so many people who've had great experiences with Ivory, but I am not one of those fortunate people. It makes my skin hurt and no matter how well or long I rinse I feel like there is always something coating my skin. I have walked away from a shower with a terrible burning itch all over my legs and arms.

This is one of the worst soaps I've used. It made me break out in hives all over. I was so embarrassed.

I have used ivory soap because its very similar to dove, but it has a different smell. It does leave you feeling fresh.