Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.27

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Ivory Bar Soap

• love this soap i had used it in the past but now that influenster got me to use it again i love it and its manu uses. in 98 reviews.

• This is a must have for those with sensitive skin and people who don't want to put weird chemicals all over your face. in 54 reviews.

• It smells great and isn't drying like some other soaps. in 13 reviews.

• I can't use this soap on my skin without drying, but it works well in homemade laundry detergent recipes. in 13 reviews.

• I had been using another brand for a long time but when I received the ivory bar I couldn't help and enjoy the smell. in 12 reviews.

• THE BODY WASH IS AMAZING... & I don't have the same issues with the liquid body wash as I've had with the bar soap. in 11 reviews.

• This is hypo-allergenic which works great for me because other strong-scented soaps can harm my skin sometimes. in 10 reviews.

• I haven't tried it as a makeup brush cleaner, but I will definitely give it a try! in 10 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Ivory

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 530 Reviews

this is a great soap, i love the smell and after using it you feel so clean and dont dry the skin

I love the way this product smelled. It had a really good fresh smell to it. I wish it would've made me smell more like the scent.

Wellllll when I use the bar soap in the shower it dries my skin of pretty bad BUT my children and I did a science project and put the soap in the microwave and it was awesome!

This is a good soap for people with sensitive skin. I love the smell and it is very effective.

I've used them all, but lately, I decided to give good ol' Ivory soap a try. It is not drying my skin out at all, and I love how long the bar lasts.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 23 Questions & Answers

Q

What kind of craft you made with this product?

A

Soap clouds and snow dough

Q

I have psoriasis and have used this soap sparingly in the past.. does this product help with sensitive skin disorders such as eczema or psoriasis or does it make your skin feel more dried out?

A

I have always felt like it fried it my skin a little bit and irritated my eczema. All natural, homemade type soaps work best.

Q

Can I get a voxbox with this in it??

A

There's so can be purchased at a dollar general in general dollar in your area. You can get three bars for pretty cheap