Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.25

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Ivory Bar Soap

• This is a must have for those with sensitive skin and people who don't want to put weird chemicals all over your face. in 54 reviews.

• I can't use this soap on my skin without drying, but it works well in homemade laundry detergent recipes. in 13 reviews.

• It smells great and isn't drying like some other soaps. in 13 reviews.

• I had been using another brand for a long time but when I received the ivory bar I couldn't help and enjoy the smell. in 12 reviews.

• THE BODY WASH IS AMAZING... & I don't have the same issues with the liquid body wash as I've had with the bar soap. in 11 reviews.

• I haven't tried it as a makeup brush cleaner, but I will definitely give it a try! in 10 reviews.

• This is hypo-allergenic which works great for me because other strong-scented soaps can harm my skin sometimes. in 10 reviews.

• He would highly recommend this soap to everyone.....I could not use it as it dried my skin out....can't figure that out in 7 reviews.

Product description

Ivory bar soap is 99.44% pure (it floats!). It provides healthier, smoother and more even-looking skin. Also, its versatility makes it an effective laundry soap (just chip soap flakes into the washer) as well as a spot stain remover on your clothes (including delicate items). Ivory bars can even be used for a fun soap carving project with the family! .

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Ivory

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 535 Reviews

Great product! Leave your skin feeling nice and clean. It's doesn't have a very strong scent which I like. It does make your skin dry but cleans very well.

I ONCE TRIED IVORY BAR SOAP AND IT LEFT MY BODY ALL DRIED AND WHITE ...I WOULDNT BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN..PRICE IS GOOD, BUT LEAVES UR SKIN DRY AND WHITE

Despite the fact that as a child we always used this soap, as and adult I find it to be much too drying for my skin.

This stuff is terrible. I don't think I've ever came across a bar soap that didn't my skin out. But this is definitely the worst. I only use body washes now.

Like this soap. Has a good smell to it and is pretty cheap which is a plus. Have used Dove in the past, but this works well too

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 23 Questions & Answers

Q

What kind of craft you made with this product?

A

Soap clouds and snow dough

Q

I have psoriasis and have used this soap sparingly in the past.. does this product help with sensitive skin disorders such as eczema or psoriasis or does it make your skin feel more dried out?

A

I have always felt like it fried it my skin a little bit and irritated my eczema. All natural, homemade type soaps work best.

Q

Can I get a voxbox with this in it??

A

There's so can be purchased at a dollar general in general dollar in your area. You can get three bars for pretty cheap