Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.37

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash

• It comes in a large bottle that the entire family can use, smells great and saves room in the shower for sure! in 64 reviews.

• My whole family liked it smell is freash and clean so men can also use it, leaves body feeling clean and soft! in 60 reviews.

• It works great as a body wash and as a shampoo but I do feel like I need to condition it after I use it as a shampoo. in 45 reviews.

• However, I will continue to buy it as body wash because it was better on my sensitive skin than other body washes I've tried. in 32 reviews.

• I was in love with the fragrance, which initially drew me in, and after trying it, I really liked it! in 27 reviews.

• One of the best things about it is that I can use it when I shave my legs, so no more shaving cream for me. in 22 reviews.

• This is not gentle enough for sensitive toddlers, it actually flared my sons eczema, but other than that it was great. in 17 reviews.

• It did wash out my color treated hair, but it did not clam to be for color treated hair so I am was not too upset! in 14 reviews.

Product description

SIMPLIFY YOUR SHOWER WITH IVORY 2-IN-1 POWER! • Cleans head to toe with dual action formula. • Washes away dirt and odor • Leaves hair clean and conditioned. • Free of dyes & heavy perfumes. • Saves shower space with just ONE bottle. • 50% MORE than other 2-IN-1 brands • Made in the USA.

Learn more about Ivory

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Ivory

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 1038 Reviews

While I don't use it on my hair, I do love it for my body. It is nice and creamy and smells great!

I think this smells really nice. Very fresh. I prefer the kind with aloe in the green bottle though.

I like the fragrance of their soap, but I find it drying. I have to double up on my lotion after use.

This is a decent bath/body product. My husband seems to prefer it more than I do. Gets the job done at a reasonable price!

This is a great simple cleanser for quick showers. Cleans well and smells great!

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 36 Questions & Answers

Q

Do you use this on your hair and body or just your hair or just your body?

Q

whats your favorite scent of this body wash?

Q

Is this okay to use on toddlers?

A

I personally have never used this on children just because the chemicals are harsher than what are in formulas that are made for toddlers. That being said if you were to use it I would probably water it down or use a very small amount since it lathers a lot. Hope this helps!