Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.82

reviews
q&a
discover
Mega Mom

Home Goods

• I also can always find items I wouldn't regularly see in a grocery or big chain store, so getting gifts there is great. in 93 reviews.

• I always find the best gifts that are sometimes random but always a great price and quality in 82 reviews.

• You might not get exactly what you want, but be open-minded - you might find something similar that will do the trick. in 75 reviews.

• I love how you never know what you will find and to me it's like wining a lottery when I find that one awesome buy! in 41 reviews.

• any store that is owned by tj maxx is alright by me..i have gotten some great stuff at homegoods at great prices! in 41 reviews.

• The closest Home Goods to me is 2 hours away; but every time I go I find something great and current at a super price! in 31 reviews.

• The reason I love Home Goods so much is that I always find something amazing there and at reasonable prices! in 28 reviews.

• I could spend hours just poking through every nook and cranny so I don't miss a thing! in 25 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 1472 Reviews

Such cute things in this store! Definitely on my list of places to go when I'm looking for affordable home decor. Wish they had coupons that went out though - I have yet to find any for this store. Prices are reasonable though.

I love this store and their products ! Their products have a really good quality! Most things are at a good price then you would expect it to be.

I am in love with Home Goods! Their prices are very reasonable! There is a pretty consistent change over of products, so there is always something new to find. This is the cheapest I have found curtain panels (and they're good quality), servers and platters, and many other items. There are items that are more expensive here (like the lamps), but great deals to be found throughout!

Home Goods is like my crack - mega addictive. I LOVE that you never know what you're going to find there!

Home Goods is so addicting. They always have great finds for your home needs. When we moved into our home we found so many great things there