Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.83

reviews
q&a
discover
Mega Mom

Home Goods

• The only downside is the store can be disorganized at times, but I don't mind it too much since I'm getting good deals. in 701 reviews.

• I also sometimes buy really useful stuff here too- the selection of kitchen item s and home textiles is on point. in 426 reviews.

• I also can always find items I wouldn't regularly see in a grocery or big chain store, so getting gifts there is great. in 93 reviews.

• I always find the best gifts that are sometimes random but always a great price and quality in 80 reviews.

• You might not get exactly what you want, but be open-minded - you might find something similar that will do the trick. in 74 reviews.

• any store that is owned by tj maxx is alright by me..i have gotten some great stuff at homegoods at great prices! in 40 reviews.

• I love how you never know what you will find and to me it's like wining a lottery when I find that one awesome buy! in 40 reviews.

• The closest Home Goods to me is 2 hours away; but every time I go I find something great and current at a super price! in 31 reviews.

More phrases

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 1401 Reviews

I love buying home décor from Home Goods because it isn't what you see in mainstream stores...more unique finds.

This an absolutely amazing place to shop! Always find incredible deals here! Its one of my favorite stores

What an amazing store! This place is great if you're just starting out and and need all the essentials that are good quality for cheaper. Check the clearance aisles first - I found some gold leafed Kate spade glasses in the kitchen clearance a while back for $3 each and they're flawless. Just be wary of normal prices for items since some things aren't a good deal, and go in with a list - when I worked here there were so many customers that would come in and say "I came in for one $5 thing and now I have a whole [$200] cart!"

I love finding great picture frames at home goods. Their prices are fantastic and their selection is always better than at other stores. Plus, I always end up buying more than I was planning. Good job, home goods!

I love home goods. I go there whenever I possibly can, their prices beat any competitor for any home furnishings.