Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.82

reviews
q&a
discover
Mega Mom

Home Goods

• I also can always find items I wouldn't regularly see in a grocery or big chain store, so getting gifts there is great. in 93 reviews.

• I always find the best gifts that are sometimes random but always a great price and quality in 82 reviews.

• You might not get exactly what you want, but be open-minded - you might find something similar that will do the trick. in 75 reviews.

• I love how you never know what you will find and to me it's like wining a lottery when I find that one awesome buy! in 41 reviews.

• any store that is owned by tj maxx is alright by me..i have gotten some great stuff at homegoods at great prices! in 41 reviews.

• The closest Home Goods to me is 2 hours away; but every time I go I find something great and current at a super price! in 31 reviews.

• The reason I love Home Goods so much is that I always find something amazing there and at reasonable prices! in 28 reviews.

• I could spend hours just poking through every nook and cranny so I don't miss a thing! in 25 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 1461 Reviews

Home Goods just opened up near me and it is great! Great decor pillows and throws as well as pots and pans. The items change often so its so fun to go each time it's new stuff. Prices for the most part are reasonable.

Don't ever shop here with something specific in mind, but stay open minded to the unique items they have that will probably work for you better than what you had planned. I love this store.

I love shopping here! They always have unique items that match my home for a great price. I only found out about this store after moving to Raleigh.

I just recently learned about Home Goods and found one near where I live. This is another outlet store like TJ Maxx but instead of having everything they focus only on stuff for the home. I love the rotating selection they have and picked up a really nice lamp for my media room the last time I was in. Great prices although it can be a little messy depending on the store.

Home goods is good store I love there collection of kitchens supply of you need a gift idea just go to home goods. And you will be happy