Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.83

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

• For having fair Irish skin this provided great protection, it wasn't greasy, it didn't have that sunscreen smell to it. in 461 reviews.

• I love the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration because it's not super greasy like a lot of sunscreens and it smells amazing. in 143 reviews.

• I can lay outside for about 20 minutes with it and I notice my skin is silky, not dry and smells great all day! in 76 reviews.

• It smells amazing and being a fair skinned redhead I've never had problems with burning wearing this unlike other sunscreens in 44 reviews.

• Most sunscreens break me out even though they claim to be hypoallergenic, but this one works great with my skin. in 31 reviews.

• It smells good but doesn't attract bugs and it leaves me with a very nice tan at the end of the day. in 30 reviews.

• Since I am out in the summer for many hours a day during the summer this has been a really good product for me. in 21 reviews.

• I highly recommend it and also love how you can buy some that have a little shimmer in it! in 15 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Lotion Sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 878 Reviews

This sunscreen is perfect for those who are trying to get a tan but still want a little protection from the sun. It smells so good and I love this stuff when I am trying to get tan in the summer.

Hawaiian Tropic is my all time favorite when it comes to sun protection. It's non greasy and smells great!

Clean feel, dries quickly, and smells amazingly good! I use this as a regular moisturizer even if I haven't been in the sun.

This is my go to sunscreen. It's one of the only ones that keeps me from burning during long summer days at racetracks!