Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.83

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

• I can lay outside for about 20 minutes with it and I notice my skin is silky, not dry and smells great all day! in 77 reviews.

• It smells amazing and being a fair skinned redhead I've never had problems with burning wearing this unlike other sunscreens in 44 reviews.

• Most sunscreens break me out even though they claim to be hypoallergenic, but this one works great with my skin. in 32 reviews.

• It smells good but doesn't attract bugs and it leaves me with a very nice tan at the end of the day. in 30 reviews.

• Since I am out in the summer for many hours a day during the summer this has been a really good product for me. in 21 reviews.

• I highly recommend it and also love how you can buy some that have a little shimmer in it! in 15 reviews.

• I definitely recommend this product for those of us who want to have soft skin now and in the future as well! in 14 reviews.

• I bought spf 30 and then went back and bought the 50, just in case. in 14 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Lotion Sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 885 Reviews

The smell is fantastic. My skin is so silly smooth when I use this. Doesn't leave a sticky residue which is nice.

One of my favorite sunscreens! I love the smell and it doesn't make my skin feel oily or clogged up at all!

I really like the smell of this lotion/sunscreen. It also does not leave me sticky like most lotions and sunscreens do.

I just love this product it makes you feel amazing! I would totally buy it again without a doubt! Awesome

This smells so good. It works great too when you just need a little bit of protection while trying to get a tan. It also doesn't feel heavy on the skin.