Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.83

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

• I can lay outside for about 20 minutes with it and I notice my skin is silky, not dry and smells great all day! in 77 reviews.

• It smells amazing and being a fair skinned redhead I've never had problems with burning wearing this unlike other sunscreens in 44 reviews.

• Most sunscreens break me out even though they claim to be hypoallergenic, but this one works great with my skin. in 32 reviews.

• It smells good but doesn't attract bugs and it leaves me with a very nice tan at the end of the day. in 30 reviews.

• Since I am out in the summer for many hours a day during the summer this has been a really good product for me. in 21 reviews.

• I highly recommend it and also love how you can buy some that have a little shimmer in it! in 15 reviews.

• I definitely recommend this product for those of us who want to have soft skin now and in the future as well! in 14 reviews.

• I bought spf 30 and then went back and bought the 50, just in case. in 14 reviews.

Product description

With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Lotion Sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 910 Reviews

It smells so amazing!! I also really like how it feels on my skin.. No stickiness at all! Just perfect

Hawaiian Tropics is great sunscreen, it's always the brand I trust and reach for at the store. It smells so good and protects my skin in the sun.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST SUNSCREEN I HAVE EVER USED:) it smells great and it's oil free and when I use it on my face I don't break out even though they have a special sunscreen for faces I don't seem to have a problem with using this

Great sunscreen along with an awesome scent. Provides moisturizer while still protecting the skin.

I love Hawaiian tropic. This is my favorite sunscreen. It has a hint of coconut as the scent, which I love. My skin feels protected, moisturized, and soft, while I put it on.