Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

Hanky Panky Underwear
Hanky Panky  Underwear
Fashionista

Hanky Panky Underwear

• I also like the fact that they are one size fits most, because I hate when you have to just make a guess if you've never tried the brand. in 13 reviews.

• Sucha cute colour and its comfortable like hell...no panty lines is thebest thing in 10 reviews.

• I got a pair in my PopSugar Must Have box this month and they're super cute and soft. in 9 reviews.

• The fit is perfect for low rise pants and they aren't uncomfortable like most other in 9 reviews.

• They are a little pricey but if you can get the multipack at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale you can get them for a really great price! in 8 reviews.

• I purchased these for my wedding day , and normally i would not spend $28 on one pair of underwear. in 6 reviews.

• Overall, I love Hanky Panky underwear, but they can be a bit pricey at times especially if you buy them from full-line retail stores. in 5 reviews.

• many different colors in 4 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 300 Reviews

Love Hanky Panky! Panties are sexy and comfortable. I don't wear any other brand since I got my first Hanky Panky about 3 years ago.

So comfy and sexy and perfect for that date when it's time to take it to the next level the men love the lace the only issue is the ride up a bit

They fit well and are quite soft. I like the style and they were comfortable as well. I would recommend.

Really cute, but i find that the sizing is off and they are usually too big for me. A little overpriced in my opinion

The underwear is really cute but most of it is like a one size fits all thing and that annoys me because its not one size fits all really its not going to be as comfortable to one body type as it is to another.