Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

Hanky Panky Underwear
Hanky Panky  Underwear
Fashionista

Hanky Panky Underwear

• I also like the fact that they are one size fits most, because I hate when you have to just make a guess if you've never tried the brand. in 13 reviews.

• Sucha cute colour and its comfortable like hell...no panty lines is thebest thing in 10 reviews.

• I got a pair in my PopSugar Must Have box this month and they're super cute and soft. in 9 reviews.

• The fit is perfect for low rise pants and they aren't uncomfortable like most other in 9 reviews.

• They are a little pricey but if you can get the multipack at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale you can get them for a really great price! in 8 reviews.

• I purchased these for my wedding day , and normally i would not spend $28 on one pair of underwear. in 6 reviews.

• Overall, I love Hanky Panky underwear, but they can be a bit pricey at times especially if you buy them from full-line retail stores. in 5 reviews.

• many different colors in 4 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 317 Reviews

I have these panties in every color! They're comfortable and sexy! I wash them in a lingerie bag and they have held up well. Don't forget about the bralette!

I have several pairs of these and I love them. They are super comfortable and I love how seamless they are under clothes.

Super comfortable undergarment! Fits nicely & lays smoothly on your hips. Highly recommend it.

Personally not a fan. Did not fit me well. I prefer a fuller coverage in the rear. Colors are nice. May need to search for different style.

These are some of my favorites. I have them in many colors. They are incredibly comfortable and seamless- no panty line.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 27 Questions & Answers

Q

Does the one size fits all fit someone who is an extra small?

A

Yes, one size does fit all sizes, including someone who is an extra small. These panties are great because their elastic is really high quality allowing it to stretch and/or shrink down to a person's size, all without giving a muffin top appearance.

Q

I've never heard of this brand before, where would I be able to see a sample in person?

A

Usually a nice boutique or department store. Nordstrom I think.

Q

How does this brand compare to Victoria Secret?