Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.94

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Goody® QuikStyle Paddle Brush

• However I bought it because I thought it would help dry my hair faster and I really haven't seen a lot of a difference in the drying time of my hair. in 302 reviews.

• I bought this because I have really thick hair it really does work I would recommend this because it works amazingly. in 253 reviews.

• I have fine hair and I needed something to help my hair dry faster b/c I don't have time to blow dry it in the morning. in 160 reviews.

• I have long hair and although it doesn't make a dent in the moisture factor, it does however brush through my knotted hair quite easily. in 137 reviews.

• I have an expensive blow dryer to help quicken the blow drying process, this would be a great brush to use in addition. in 133 reviews.

• I have an expensive blow dryer to help quicken the blow drying process, this would be a great brush to use in addition. in 117 reviews.

• Not to mention I have thick frizzy curly hair and normally it hurts to brush it when first getting out of the shower. in 107 reviews.

• This brush is the absolutely perfect thing when you don't ahve time to hair dry and style, but in a rush or not this brush is perfect for wen your to lazy to actually dry your hair in 80 reviews.

Product description

GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ lets you go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever! Super absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water as you style*. It's like a towel and a brush in one. Absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water for faster styling. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh. Side Vents for maximum air flow. Lightweight design to reduce hand fatigue while drying. Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2264 Reviews

My hair takes forever to dry so this brush really helps ! You must try it ! It's the perfect brush !

This product looks really good, feels really good and works well! Definitely a good use of your money!

definitely going to try this product out after reading the reviews! I have very thick hair so anything that will help dry it after a shower, i will try!

I really want to try this product out it seems neat and like it would be good I have long thick hair

I have extremely thick hair and the brush didn't help dry it at all. Was also very difficult to clean.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 340 Questions & Answers

Q

I love the innovative design of this brush. I have fine naturally curly hair. Has anyone with curly hair or easily damaged hair used this brush? What was your result? How did this brush impact the dreaded frizz?

Q

I have seen this brush a lot and I've always wonder if this brush truly works. I have very long and thick hair so blow drying takes forever, would this brush honestly help my hair dry faster?

Q

Does anyone find thins gets tangled in their hair? I have long thick hair and just wondering if it would be a good fit.

A

I love this brush I've never had problems with this brush tangling my hair it's smooth brush when it comes to brushing ur hair and easy to clean out!!!!