Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.94

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Goody® QuikStyle Paddle Brush

• However I bought it because I thought it would help dry my hair faster and I really haven't seen a lot of a difference in the drying time of my hair. in 302 reviews.

• I bought this because I have really thick hair it really does work I would recommend this because it works amazingly. in 253 reviews.

• I have fine hair and I needed something to help my hair dry faster b/c I don't have time to blow dry it in the morning. in 160 reviews.

• I have long hair and although it doesn't make a dent in the moisture factor, it does however brush through my knotted hair quite easily. in 137 reviews.

• I have an expensive blow dryer to help quicken the blow drying process, this would be a great brush to use in addition. in 133 reviews.

• I have an expensive blow dryer to help quicken the blow drying process, this would be a great brush to use in addition. in 117 reviews.

• Not to mention I have thick frizzy curly hair and normally it hurts to brush it when first getting out of the shower. in 107 reviews.

• This brush is the absolutely perfect thing when you don't ahve time to hair dry and style, but in a rush or not this brush is perfect for wen your to lazy to actually dry your hair in 80 reviews.

Product description

GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ lets you go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever! Super absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water as you style*. It's like a towel and a brush in one. Absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water for faster styling. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh. Side Vents for maximum air flow. Lightweight design to reduce hand fatigue while drying. Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip.

Learn more about Goody

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2312 Reviews

I was so excited to try this product out, but was disappointed when it did literally nothing about drying my hair. I do have very thick hair though and this might work better for girls with normal hair. I just use it as a regular paddle brush

I got this brush for christmas 2 years ago and i was thrilled. If you have thicker hair don't really expect to see a difference in the time it takes to dry your hair. Does shine and polish hair though

I love this brush I do not use another, ever. I will search my house to find it before I choose to use another brush. It really helps me with cutting down drying time and actually helps with frizziness too. I will buy this brush again and again.

It's supposed to dry your hair ? I guess it does but not by much . It's kind of pointless anyways . You damage your hair more by combing it while it's still wet . I just let it air dry . I like the brush for de tangling .

Before i wash my hair and after i use it and its amazing gives volume to my hair LOVE IT! Its great

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 349 Questions & Answers

Q

Someone tell me if this brush is truly as awesome as they say it is?

Yes! Definitely

Q

Ok got thin cut hair an my daughter got thick curly hair, which hair is this brush better for?

A

I would say both! Its for wet hair so it really doesnt matter as long as you use it when its wet and obviously not rough

Q

I have very thick coarse hair and have had trouble finding a brush that can brush it without pulling out half of my hair. Does this brush work good for that?

A

Yes, it's good for pulling moisture out of thick hair before blow drying. Make sure to use before adding styling products to your hair. Looking forward to trying the second brush in this series...doesn't create excessive shedding.