Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.94

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Goody® QuikStyle Paddle Brush

• However I bought it because I thought it would help dry my hair faster and I really haven't seen a lot of a difference in the drying time of my hair. in 302 reviews.

• I bought this because I have really thick hair it really does work I would recommend this because it works amazingly. in 253 reviews.

• I have fine hair and I needed something to help my hair dry faster b/c I don't have time to blow dry it in the morning. in 160 reviews.

• I have long hair and although it doesn't make a dent in the moisture factor, it does however brush through my knotted hair quite easily. in 137 reviews.

• I have an expensive blow dryer to help quicken the blow drying process, this would be a great brush to use in addition. in 133 reviews.

• I have an expensive blow dryer to help quicken the blow drying process, this would be a great brush to use in addition. in 117 reviews.

• Not to mention I have thick frizzy curly hair and normally it hurts to brush it when first getting out of the shower. in 107 reviews.

• This brush is the absolutely perfect thing when you don't ahve time to hair dry and style, but in a rush or not this brush is perfect for wen your to lazy to actually dry your hair in 80 reviews.

Product description

GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ lets you go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever! Super absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water as you style*. It's like a towel and a brush in one. Absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water for faster styling. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh. Side Vents for maximum air flow. Lightweight design to reduce hand fatigue while drying. Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip.

Learn more about Goody

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2288 Reviews

When I bought this brush I liked the idea behind it but I don't see is the results I wanted. To stop the fabric from getting bogged down I have to make sure to clean up excess hair every day

I received this brush in one of my vox boxes. I honestly can't say whether or not it really helps the drying process faster because I typically don't like to brush wet hair if I don't have to. I use it to come through my daughters hair and it handles tangles really well. Not sure if I would've brought this brush on my own, but I still got use out of it.

This brush isn't life changing. I bought it because I thought it would brush through wet hair without pulling it out, and that is just not the case. I also bought into the microfiber bristles that help your hair dry faster... it's not even close to being true. Kind of a shame because I thought this would be an awesome hairbrush.

I received this from influenster to review in a voxbox. Honestly I would NOT buy this product. It's something that isn't worth it for what the price is and for what it says it does. It didn't dry my hair quicker for me, mostly it would just grab a bunch of my loose hair and that's about it. I would feel some water on the sponge bristles, but that's about it. To me it's not worth it, however I use it because it was sent to me. It doesn't do anything different

Not so great. Pulled my hair out and I just don't get how it is different than others. I don't think it makes your hair dry quicker and frankly it got stuck in my hair several times!

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 347 Questions & Answers

Q

I have very thick coarse hair and have had trouble finding a brush that can brush it without pulling out half of my hair. Does this brush work good for that?

A

Yes, it's good for pulling moisture out of thick hair before blow drying. Make sure to use before adding styling products to your hair. Looking forward to trying the second brush in this series...doesn't create excessive shedding.

Q

I have naturally wavy but very tangly hair, I want to get all the tangles out without loosing my wave, is this a good brush for this ?

A

I'm not sure it would keep all the waves/curls in your hair. But it will help to dry the hair faster

Q

I have super thick frizzy hair that takes forever to dry. Would you recommend this brush for someone with my type of hair? I've seen them at the store but i dont want to buy it for around $10 if its not going to work,

A

It is for all hair types, I wpuld recommend