Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.85

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Godiva Liqueur

• Rich chocolate flavor excellent mix for chocolate drinks- I prefer a chocolate martini or a white chocolate martini!! in 18 reviews.

• I haven't mixed this with anything but I'm sure it would taste great in hot chocolate or coffee in 12 reviews.

• This product is good if you're making a chocolate mixed drink and need something as a base. in 8 reviews.

• Also great mixed with vanilla ice cream and brandy...adult milkshake at it's finest! in 8 reviews.

• Sometimes you need a little bit of a delicious chocolate and alcohol combo to put into a chocolate martini or other dessert-type drink. in 7 reviews.

• It is really good to use when making some chocolate cocktails and goes even better with some Godiva Truffles...I always use both on Christmas Eve. in 5 reviews.

• Really good, best chocolate liquor we've tried. in 4 reviews.

• It makes a great chocolate martini . in 4 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Godiva

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 205 Reviews

Sweet drinks are one of my favorites and this in a chocolate or snores martini is so good! For the snores martini I rim the glass in crushed graham cracker!

I have only had this in coffee. We get a bottle or two when we go camping because we pretty much stay on the tipsy side of things all weekend long. Love my morning coffee with this.

I have used these in chocolate martinis and they do not disappoint. They are really smooth and delicious!

Not a fan of chocolate flavored liqours. Although it is right on the money as far as tasting like the actual chocolate. Not my cup of tea.

My go-to liquid desert. Love it on the rocks (great with a side of popcorn while watching movies), as a martini floater, or on top of ice cream. Yum

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 17 Questions & Answers

Q

So how well does it go with a cup of Starbucks?

A

Depends on which Starbucks drink & liqueur flavor you're using. Personally, they're good with repurposing old coffee as milkshake ingredients.

Q

is it true what they say that that a few of these and your drunk ?

A

That's the case with any alcohol really but I think you'd get nauseous by their heaviness prior to getting drunk. Of course, that's if you drink it in shot form.

Q

Is Godiva liqueur as good as Godiva chocolate? If so, I absolutely must buy some immediately!

A

Definitely as good as their chocolates! Of course it doesn't taste exactly the same but it's a quality liqueur which is what you'd expect from a brand like Godiva.