Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.89

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Godiva Liqueur

• I've only ever had this mixed into an adult milkshake but it was sooo good that we ordered seconds.... NOT recommended. in 36 reviews.

• I am going to have to try it mixed in a cup of coffee and possibly with something pumpkin spice like eggnog. in 28 reviews.

• Sometimes you need a little bit of a delicious chocolate and alcohol combo to put into a chocolate martini or other dessert-type drink. in 22 reviews.

• Rich chocolate flavor excellent mix for chocolate drinks- I prefer a chocolate martini or a white chocolate martini!! in 18 reviews.

• I haven't mixed this with anything but I'm sure it would taste great in hot chocolate or coffee in 12 reviews.

• Also great mixed with vanilla ice cream and brandy...adult milkshake at it's finest! in 8 reviews.

• Sometimes you need a little bit of a delicious chocolate and alcohol combo to put into a chocolate martini or other dessert-type drink. in 6 reviews.

• It is really good to use when making some chocolate cocktails and goes even better with some Godiva Truffles...I always use both on Christmas Eve. in 5 reviews.

More phrases

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Godiva

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 187 Reviews

Oh my gosh. I use this often in mixed drinks as welll as baking. It is wonderful. Especially if your a choc fan.

Use this to make a chocolate raspberry martini. I love it when the bartender also dribbles extra chocolate in the glass as well. Such a decadent treat

Tastes great. Enjoyable to have alone or with your family or friends on special occasions ot not so special occasions . One of m y favorites

Delicious! If you enjoy your mixed drinks you'll want to have this on hand. It's a must have item!

Too sweet on it's own but when mixed properly in the right martini it is an excellent addition. Even adding some to an Irish coffee.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 16 Questions & Answers

Q

is it true what they say that that a few of these and your drunk ?

A

I have never had a problem with a few, although they do go down very easily

Q

Is Godiva liqueur as good as Godiva chocolate? If so, I absolutely must buy some immediately!

A

There is definitely some comparisons based on smoothness and flavour!

Q

Mmm I've never had Godiva Liqueur before. Any suggestions on mixed drinks I can make??

A

There's an awesome smores drink recipe calling for this. Don't remember of hand but yumo!