Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.68

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Gillette® Venus® Embrace and Venus & Olay Razors

• Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair.  in 620 reviews.

• These razors are wonderful and I wouldn't trade them got the world they work with or without shaving cream I love them. in 462 reviews.

• I have sensitive skin and since I switched to this razor I've almost never had razor burn or issues with ingrown hairs. in 325 reviews.

• You don’t need shaving cream, and it does a fabulous job shaving and leaves my skin silky smooth with no nicks or cuts! in 231 reviews.

• Gillette Venus Embrace Razors lasted an extra long time and my shaved body parts were as smooth the fourth time as they were the first time! in 147 reviews.

• It's so convenient using these because you don't need to use shaving cream and it leaves your legs really smooth after! in 125 reviews.

• love this ravor, the olay is the best one out of all the venus razors bc of the 5 blades and the moisture bar on the razor. in 107 reviews.

• I will never use another razor again, by far the best I've ever used and I've used close to a dozen of different types in 102 reviews.

Product description

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Average Price

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 5868 Reviews

These razors work pretty well. I just wish they didn't cost so much. I rarely can afford to spend so much on something I can only use once or twice.

Venus razors are not my favorite but they do an okay job. The razors are expensive and for the price I do not feel they are the best deal.

Works great and feels good on skin. It is very soft and makes my skin feel soft

I used to purchase these razors all the time. Nice close shave but they don't hold up well for everyday shaving. The handle disfunctions after a few months, so I find my self buying a new handle. I switched over to Dollar Shave Club because of the high price of replacement blades of the Venus products.

I love Venus razors!!!!! Favorite brand of razors. Leave a close shave great for sensitive skin.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 156 Questions & Answers

Q

Which is the best venus razor to use? I'm currently using the one for sensitive skin, but is this one that much better?!

A

I like this one and the Swirl.

Q

What is this most likely to increase and decrease?

A

The razor works really well and yes the soap does eventually fall off but not for a long time and if that happens you should probably change the razor head anyway.

Q

I usually don't have nicks with Venus razors but I did with these! Anyone else have any problems with them?

A

These are actually the only razors i've used where I don't have that problem lol