Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.68

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Gillette® Venus® Embrace and Venus & Olay Razors

• Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair.  in 620 reviews.

• These razors are wonderful and I wouldn't trade them got the world they work with or without shaving cream I love them. in 462 reviews.

• I have sensitive skin and since I switched to this razor I've almost never had razor burn or issues with ingrown hairs. in 325 reviews.

• You don’t need shaving cream, and it does a fabulous job shaving and leaves my skin silky smooth with no nicks or cuts! in 231 reviews.

• Gillette Venus Embrace Razors lasted an extra long time and my shaved body parts were as smooth the fourth time as they were the first time! in 147 reviews.

• It's so convenient using these because you don't need to use shaving cream and it leaves your legs really smooth after! in 125 reviews.

• love this ravor, the olay is the best one out of all the venus razors bc of the 5 blades and the moisture bar on the razor. in 107 reviews.

• I will never use another razor again, by far the best I've ever used and I've used close to a dozen of different types in 102 reviews.

Product description

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Average Price

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 6011 Reviews

This is a great razor I love it one of the only women razors that I like there is 5 blades which I love and it really gets a nice shave and moisturizes

Such a good razor that when my husband runs out of heads on his "man razor" he does not complain if I have an extra Venus Embrace for him to use.

Bought this razor at Walmart, was really loving the way it shaves, always leaving me smooth, the only problem I do have is replacement blades as always expensive, I would recommend this product tho :)

These are my absolute favorite razors to use! They never cut my skin or give me razor burn and they leave my legs feeling smooth and soft. Unfortunately, because of the price I never end up buying them! The price is honestly to much in my opinion to spend on razors!

Seriously the best razors I have ever used! I usually get bad razor burns but these prevent that a lot! I wish I had a lifetime supply of these!