Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.68

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Gillette® Venus® Embrace and Venus & Olay Razors

• Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair.  in 620 reviews.

• These razors are wonderful and I wouldn't trade them got the world they work with or without shaving cream I love them. in 462 reviews.

• I have sensitive skin and since I switched to this razor I've almost never had razor burn or issues with ingrown hairs. in 325 reviews.

• You don’t need shaving cream, and it does a fabulous job shaving and leaves my skin silky smooth with no nicks or cuts! in 231 reviews.

• Gillette Venus Embrace Razors lasted an extra long time and my shaved body parts were as smooth the fourth time as they were the first time! in 147 reviews.

• It's so convenient using these because you don't need to use shaving cream and it leaves your legs really smooth after! in 125 reviews.

• love this ravor, the olay is the best one out of all the venus razors bc of the 5 blades and the moisture bar on the razor. in 107 reviews.

• I will never use another razor again, by far the best I've ever used and I've used close to a dozen of different types in 102 reviews.

Product description

Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out! o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages. o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages. †Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Average Price

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 5719 Reviews

I usually wax, but when I can't afford it(or too lazy to go!) I go with my razors. It gives me the best results. No ingrown hairs, no cutting. It's perfect!

I love the Venus line. Mist of the blades fit most of the razors, so you don't have to keep buying a new razor. You can just switch out the blades. You get such a close shave. It's wonderful.

I like these razors because they leave my skin very soft, and I feel that they get a nice close shave. I also like that you can skip the shaving cream, and just use these razors. Great if youre on the go camping, hotels, friends houses, etc. Only downside is they dont last too long compared to other razors, and the refills are a bit pricey.

I absolutely love the Venus razors! They always give me the closest shave possible! The Venus embrace with olay allows me to skip the cream and just use the razor, one less step to worry about.

I love these razors, they are the best. I usually use these razors, and no other kind, as they are by far the best that I have experienced.