Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.45

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Garnier Fructis Haircare Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser

• I don't feel that the split end treatment does anything for me, so I probably wouldn't repurchase that. in 52 reviews.

• I haven't switched yet because it works like it says it will its smells great and makes your hair soft and smooth. in 21 reviews.

• The shampoo lathers really nicely, rinses out really good and makes your hair feel clean. in 17 reviews.

• I use this shampoo & conditioner, occasionally the deep conditioner (mask) on my heavily highlighted, damaged hair. in 16 reviews.

• This product not only smells amazing but It made my hair very soft and silky without making it feel weighed down :) in 14 reviews.

• I've just started using this shampoo and conditioner and I really enjoy the scent of the collection. in 11 reviews.

• I have not used the strength reconstructing butter but I think it will be a great addition to use with these products! in 10 reviews.

• The conditioner and split end serum especially feel like salon products and really work as described. in 8 reviews.

Product description

Heat styling tools can cause some serious damage to your hair. But, why compromise on your favourite look? Now, you don’t have to with Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser! With Phyto-Keratin® Complex and Cupauçu Butter, the unique formula reconstructs hair strength 90% from root-to-tip and prevents future damage. Hair is strong, shiny and revitalized – totally repaired. Style your hair without fear of damage! Try and love the full routine! Shampoo and conditioner reconstruct and preserve strength for strong hair that looks rejuvenated. Split Ends Bandage Serum helps to prevent split ends and reconstructs and preserves hair’s strength. Strength reconstructing butter is designed to intensely reconstruct hair’s strength for strong, rejuvenated and shiny-looking hair.

Learn more about Garnier

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 494 Reviews

i love the smell of it but it doesn't work for my hair it leaves my hair very tangled and think I've tried many of them and all give the same results, but my husband uses it and its his favorite i love the smell

I have used the whole damage eraser line for a while and was very satisfied with it. It really did help with my split ends and with time they vanished by filling them out. My hair always had a great scent, shine and looked very healthy. As I have overly long hair, my favorite product was the heal & seal treatment ( hair mask) which I always massaged in from my ears to the ends. That mask is everything! Straightening my wavy hair with the hair iron was much easier for me and my hair didn´t get as much frizz as it used to. Would definitely recommend if you have dry over overly processed or coloured hair.

I bought this used it a couple times but didn't really see it working on split ends but it does wash my hair well and doesn't leave the dried feelling like other shampoos

I purchased this product a few times hoping it would work now the first few times my hair felt soft after the third bottle I gave up hope

I like these. It makes my hair less frizzy during the humid summer months here in NC. Leaves my hair soft and shiny. I tried the split end treatment as well. Can't say as I noticed much of a change after using it though.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 22 Questions & Answers

Q

Can anyone advise if product actually repairs hair damage, did it make hair healthier with usage

A

I didn't have much luck with this product at all but I hear the hair mask of this is pretty good.

Q

This product is advertised as "damage eraser" did anyone notice the improvement of healthier hair?

A

My hair was SO damaged because of non stop dyeing, and then I started using this with the matching conditioner and even leave in conditioner. Two months later, my hair feels and looks so healthy! If you're thinking of trying this to make your hair healthier, I would so recommend this. Also, you're not going to see a difference once away, your hair will just gradually start to feel softer and look more shiny day after day. Hope this helps :)

Q

Who else enjoys the smell ?

A

Best smelling Shampoo I've used so far!