Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.45

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Garnier Fructis Haircare Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser

• I don't feel that the split end treatment does anything for me, so I probably wouldn't repurchase that. in 52 reviews.

• I haven't switched yet because it works like it says it will its smells great and makes your hair soft and smooth. in 21 reviews.

• The shampoo lathers really nicely, rinses out really good and makes your hair feel clean. in 17 reviews.

• I use this shampoo & conditioner, occasionally the deep conditioner (mask) on my heavily highlighted, damaged hair. in 16 reviews.

• This product not only smells amazing but It made my hair very soft and silky without making it feel weighed down :) in 14 reviews.

• I've just started using this shampoo and conditioner and I really enjoy the scent of the collection. in 11 reviews.

• I have not used the strength reconstructing butter but I think it will be a great addition to use with these products! in 10 reviews.

• The conditioner and split end serum especially feel like salon products and really work as described. in 8 reviews.

Product description

Heat styling tools can cause some serious damage to your hair. But, why compromise on your favourite look? Now, you don’t have to with Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser! With Phyto-Keratin® Complex and Cupauçu Butter, the unique formula reconstructs hair strength 90% from root-to-tip and prevents future damage. Hair is strong, shiny and revitalized – totally repaired. Style your hair without fear of damage! Try and love the full routine! Shampoo and conditioner reconstruct and preserve strength for strong hair that looks rejuvenated. Split Ends Bandage Serum helps to prevent split ends and reconstructs and preserves hair’s strength. Strength reconstructing butter is designed to intensely reconstruct hair’s strength for strong, rejuvenated and shiny-looking hair.

Learn more about Garnier

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 503 Reviews

This really reduced my damaged hair, but it works best when you use both shampoo and conditioner together. Love getting these with their $2 coupons!

I've been using the damage eraser shampoo and conditioner for about 6 months now and I really like it. Smells great, feels good in my hair and moisturizes. It works on African American hair and I'd suggest it to any hair type.

I've tried all or maybe most of the Garnier Frutics products and absolutely love them with the exception of a few. It smells really good and nourishes my hair.

Great shampoo for a great price! My favourite drugstore shampoo by far. Smells great and my hair looks and feels better after using it.

This shampoo is the best i have triedmy scalp feels great and my hair looks healthy like never before and the smell is just so fruity and stays in my hair which i love more but i also recommend the conditioner for better results.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 22 Questions & Answers

Q

Can anyone advise if product actually repairs hair damage, did it make hair healthier with usage

A

I didn't have much luck with this product at all but I hear the hair mask of this is pretty good.

Q

This product is advertised as "damage eraser" did anyone notice the improvement of healthier hair?

A

My hair was SO damaged because of non stop dyeing, and then I started using this with the matching conditioner and even leave in conditioner. Two months later, my hair feels and looks so healthy! If you're thinking of trying this to make your hair healthier, I would so recommend this. Also, you're not going to see a difference once away, your hair will just gradually start to feel softer and look more shiny day after day. Hope this helps :)

Q

Who else enjoys the smell ?

A

Best smelling Shampoo I've used so far!