Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.52

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Fireball Cinnamon Whisky

• It is also good as a "fiery apple" you take a half a pint of angry orchard cider and drop a shot of fireball in it! in 115 reviews.

• Is it weird that I can't handle cinnamon big red gum but i can take shots of this like nobody's business? in 91 reviews.

• This cinnamon whiskey is PHENOMENAL & when mixed with things such as apple cider or rumchatta your mind will be blown! in 83 reviews.

• I adore Fireball the first time I tried it was a shot for my birthday it is like a drinkable cinnamon jawbreaker . in 41 reviews.

• It tastes like red hots (the candy - if anyone remembers those), so I usually drink it straight. in 34 reviews.

• It goes perfectly with dr. pepper for that big red, sweetness flavor. in 25 reviews.

• Also goes great mixed with hot apple cider for a warm drink or for a cold drink I mix it with pepsi or coke. in 18 reviews.

• Drop a shot of fireball whiskey into a glass of angry orchard hard cider. in 8 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2031 Reviews

Fireball is my all time favorite drink! It's so smooth and the candy cinnamon taste is wonderful! I love it best in shots with a chaser!

This whiskey is so easy to drink, it's awesome by itself or mixed with cider or apple juice. Also the price for a handle is great! Would definitely recommend to friends.

My favorite liquor ever. I have never mixed this with anything.. it's always been a shot drink for me and it works!

I love this drink it tastes amazing with apple juice of course I am a big fan of apple pie moonshine and in my opinion this is an easier way of getting the same tasting drink.

I was not a fan of this. I'm not a big cinnamon fan, and this has TONS of it. My throat hurt so much after drinking this. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if mixed in certain drinks, but I don't think I'll be trying it again.