Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.56

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Fireball Cinnamon Whisky

• I use to drink this all the time sitting outside by a fire with this in a glass nothing else either it keeps you warm. in 563 reviews.

• It has like a spicy taste well of course cause of the cinnamon, I really don't like cinnamon but this whiskey is okay. in 456 reviews.

• I have only tried Fireball Whiskey in shot form, but I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth the taste was going down. in 455 reviews.

• It has like a spicy taste well of course cause of the cinnamon, I really don't like cinnamon but this whiskey is okay. in 403 reviews.

• I have tried this product when I was really sick I had pnemonia this would stop the cough and had a pretty good taste. in 348 reviews.

• It is also good as a "fiery apple" you take a half a pint of angry orchard cider and drop a shot of fireball in it! in 103 reviews.

• Is it weird that I can't handle cinnamon big red gum but i can take shots of this like nobody's business? in 82 reviews.

• This cinnamon whiskey is PHENOMENAL & when mixed with things such as apple cider or rumchatta your mind will be blown! in 79 reviews.

More phrases

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 1661 Reviews

Not bad... it does have a kick to it! Keeps you warm in the winter! Not your kind of drink if you don't like cinnamon or are not a huge drinker.

Warm up your insides with a shot of this fireball. While it does burn going down, it feels really good later

The best whiskey out there! Fireball and Dr. Pepper is one of my go to drinks! But, its also really good mixed with Apple juice!

I love this stuff!! Anytime I have a party to go to, I make sure to bring a bottle of this, its always a hit! It goes down super smooth, and taste amazing!

Definitely has a strong cinnamon flavor. It reminds of of the red hot candies. I'm not a huge fan, but its easier to swallow than other hard liquors!