Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.53

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Fireball Cinnamon Whisky

• It is also good as a "fiery apple" you take a half a pint of angry orchard cider and drop a shot of fireball in it! in 115 reviews.

• Is it weird that I can't handle cinnamon big red gum but i can take shots of this like nobody's business? in 91 reviews.

• This cinnamon whiskey is PHENOMENAL & when mixed with things such as apple cider or rumchatta your mind will be blown! in 83 reviews.

• I adore Fireball the first time I tried it was a shot for my birthday it is like a drinkable cinnamon jawbreaker . in 41 reviews.

• It tastes like red hots (the candy - if anyone remembers those), so I usually drink it straight. in 34 reviews.

• It goes perfectly with dr. pepper for that big red, sweetness flavor. in 25 reviews.

• Also goes great mixed with hot apple cider for a warm drink or for a cold drink I mix it with pepsi or coke. in 18 reviews.

• Drop a shot of fireball whiskey into a glass of angry orchard hard cider. in 8 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 1846 Reviews

This is the ultimate warm and cozy feeling drink I think perfect for cold weather and it taste just like red hot gum is so yummy by itself I highly recommend.

I had this at my friend's 21st birthday and I was a little cautious trying it at first but now I love it!! It tastes like Big Red gum and you can feel it when it goes down your throat. If you like cinnamon or Big Red gum Fireball is for you.

I tried this for the first time on New Years Eve this year. I loved it! It's good on it's own (tastes like Big Red gum), and in mixed drinks. Fireball + ginger ale is my new go-to.

I love Fireball! leaves a great aftertaste as well! There is a Jack Daniels that is similar but not as good. This is good anyway

LOVE LOVE LOVE fireball! perfect for shots or mixing with coke! Personally, I enjoy mixing it with coke and lots of ice. I usually sip on it for a few hours and enjoy a nice little buzz without going overboard.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 86 Questions & Answers

Q

What chasers can go with it?

A

A lot of people mix this, by floating it over hard cider, like Angry Orchard. You could also use that as a chaser. The drink is super sweet, so no matter what you chase it with, it should be sweet.

Q

does anyone get heartburn from this

nope

Q

Does Anybody else get Stomach problems after taking Fireball?

A

Yes actually haha. It burns for a little while after, usually 5 to 10 minutes, then clears up.