Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.49

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Fireball Cinnamon Whisky

• It is also good as a "fiery apple" you take a half a pint of angry orchard cider and drop a shot of fireball in it! in 115 reviews.

• Is it weird that I can't handle cinnamon big red gum but i can take shots of this like nobody's business? in 91 reviews.

• This cinnamon whiskey is PHENOMENAL & when mixed with things such as apple cider or rumchatta your mind will be blown! in 83 reviews.

• I adore Fireball the first time I tried it was a shot for my birthday it is like a drinkable cinnamon jawbreaker . in 41 reviews.

• It tastes like red hots (the candy - if anyone remembers those), so I usually drink it straight. in 34 reviews.

• It goes perfectly with dr. pepper for that big red, sweetness flavor. in 25 reviews.

• Also goes great mixed with hot apple cider for a warm drink or for a cold drink I mix it with pepsi or coke. in 18 reviews.

• Drop a shot of fireball whiskey into a glass of angry orchard hard cider. in 8 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2239 Reviews

This whiskey is pretty good! Its okay to have once in awhile, but don't fall for the good taste and have too much lol

Fireball whiskey is the best whiskey. Its like eating a cinnamon jaw breaker or a back of big red chewing gum. I love that cinnamon flavor.

Im not a big fan of Fireball Whiskey the cinnamon flavor is too much for me so I will pass on the Fireball

The cinnamon is over powering for me. I feel like it is very harsh. I know a lot of people though who really like fireball.

Fireball is very easy to drink .. Its not harsh at all you don't even need a chaser .. I recomend this product to people who don't like the taste of alcohol

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 96 Questions & Answers

Q

Fireball is my favorite whisky and I've recently had the opportunity to try it against Jack Daniels New Tennessee Fire. It was good but I still would choose Fireball. Has anyone else compared the two? If so, how do you think they compare? Which did you like better?

A

I prefer Fireball

Q

I love this brand of whiskey. It's sweet and hot all in one taste just like fireball candy. It's very smooth and warming if that's something you like than this is for you. As always drink in modaration and never drink and drive.

Q

Is this whiskey really good? Why is it good?

A

because it tastes like your eating, or drinking, the candies red hots