Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.79

reviews
q&a
discover
Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour Hi-Lift Cool Brown B61 Hair Color 1 Kt Box
Beauty Queen

• I was so excited to try this "Hi-Lift" Downtown Brown hair color mostly because of the dramatic color lift. in 3 reviews.

• I have dark brown hair with undertones of orange so when i use this it does bring them out even more but not enough for me to not like it. in 1 reviews.

• I have always used the blue black in this line and it is absolutely amazing! in 1 reviews.

Product description

B61 Cooler - Hi-Lift Cool Brown Downtown Brown is a cooler shade that minimizes red/orange or golden tones.  Want to boost red or golden tones, choose a warmer shade.  To enhance your hair s natural tones, select a natural shade. Colour Cue:   Colour shown may only be achieved on natural medium brown to natural black hair colour. Not recommended on hair coloured with black or dark brown shades.  Not recommended on light brown or lighter natural hair colour. Do not use on relaxed hair, bleached, highlighted or gray hair.  Permed hair, wait two weeks before using. Re-inventing Browns:  Feria Hi-Lift Browns .  Brilliant, shimmering Feria browns that lighten even the darkest hair up to 4 levels .  Patented formula with Colour Booster Technology controls brassiness , so browns are purer and cooler than ever. Sends pure colour and mu

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 14 Reviews

the last color i dyed my hair was brown several months ago. Coming into warmer months i like my hair blonder so i decided to give this a try. It says to only use on natural non colored hair but with mine i saw lightening results. . Granted not what the box showed but it turned a little lighter. I really noticed my roots were "blonder". I left it on for maybe an hour and half only because my hair is really hard to lighten, even to get hilights my hair takes forever. My natural color is red and that popped through after lightening with this product. My turn out wasnt how i wanted it but i did notice a difference and just hilighted my hair after this.

I tried this product to lighten my hair, it worked but it has some type of formula in it that burned my scalp every time I used it, maybe its the peroxide but I had to discontinue it.

I recently used product on Natural Black I think, T change my red colored hair to my natural black. I was a little scare to use it because I thought that it was gonna look vvery non natural, I left it on my hair for about 10 mins, rinse it off, air dried and and OMG it looked amazing I felt like my self again! it's been a month, and my hair looks pretty natural and healthy.

If/when I buy drug store hair color, this is always the brand I use. My mom swears by this as does my sister.

While i do like this hair dye, it doesnt have as many different shades as it claism to have. It does look more natural and realistic than the others, but they aren't as great as you think theyre gonna be.