Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.43

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Essie Nail Polish

• We love Essie nail polish and how it applies but the price could be more affordable. in 4 reviews.

• You can expect this to be chip free for at least a week! in 1 reviews.

• They have great colors and they last a while and you can pretty much find them everywhere. in 1 reviews.

• I am a big fan of Essie nail polishes. in 1 reviews.

Product description

fit for royalty, this seductive sheer nail polish with a natural finish is a favorite of brides everywhere. perfect for a french manicure or a demure nail look. nail color, allure

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Essie

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 14 Reviews

This brand is one of my favorites. I usually choose this brand when I go to the nail salon because they have such beautiful colors, glitters, etc. The polishes don't chip too easily, which is great!

Essie nail polish is one of my favorite. They have great colors and they last a while and you can pretty much find them everywhere.

I had Dora see the color collection line is awesome I have about 100 of the colors on my salon

I like the neutral colors, ballet slipper is great and when it chips its not highly visible which is great for a mom of 3 whose hands are always cleaning something up!

I love this product and its affordable and easy to find. All their base colors are amazing.