Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.22

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Essie Nail Polish

• We love Essie nail polish and how it applies but the price could be more affordable. in 4 reviews.

• You can expect this to be chip free for at least a week! in 1 reviews.

• They have great colors and they last a while and you can pretty much find them everywhere. in 1 reviews.

• I am a big fan of Essie nail polishes. in 1 reviews.

Product description

fit for royalty, this seductive sheer nail polish with a natural finish is a favorite of brides everywhere. perfect for a french manicure or a demure nail look. nail color, allure

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Essie

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 23 Reviews

I love Essie nail polish. They last a week on my nails before they start chipping. The brush is just right for my narrow nail beds. I love Essie because they don't recycle the colors under new names like another brand does.

I think this product can be a hit and miss depending on colors and application. Sometimes, it;s been okay with not chipping but at other times it chips quickly. It's important to remember to put a top coat on. Also, the price range is semi-cheap.

Essie Nail Polish is a nice product that is very easy to apply. Can be pricey but very unique colors.

Essie doesn't carry many bright and unique colors. Most of their colors are nudes and pastels but they're so pretty! My favorite colors are Might Candy Apple, Bikini So Teeny, and Fiji.

I love the different colors available in the Essie brand, however I haven't been pleased with the product itself. For me, it chipped very quickly and didn't hold up well. I was very disappointed because again, they have great colors. I will give it another try and hope it holds up better the next time around. Otherwise I won't be purchasing this brand again.