Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.32

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Essie Nail Polish

• We love Essie nail polish and how it applies but the price could be more affordable. in 4 reviews.

• You can expect this to be chip free for at least a week! in 1 reviews.

• They have great colors and they last a while and you can pretty much find them everywhere. in 1 reviews.

• I am a big fan of Essie nail polishes. in 1 reviews.

Product description

fit for royalty, this seductive sheer nail polish with a natural finish is a favorite of brides everywhere. perfect for a french manicure or a demure nail look. nail color, allure

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Essie

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 19 Reviews

I love the different colors available in the Essie brand, however I haven't been pleased with the product itself. For me, it chipped very quickly and didn't hold up well. I was very disappointed because again, they have great colors. I will give it another try and hope it holds up better the next time around. Otherwise I won't be purchasing this brand again.

This brand is one of my favorite nail polish brands out there. They come in so many cute colors and they're all very vibrant. They also have a lot of pastel colors, which I absolutely LOVE. The only downside is that they are a bit pricey, but for what you're getting, the quality is really amazing.

Love the simplicity of the brush. They carry several shades of neutrals which is always nice! This nail polish does chip more than I would like it to. But Overall, loved it !

Essie is one of my favorite nail polishes. They have a great selection of colors & it doesn't chip on my nails as quickly as some other polishes do.

Essie is a favorite of mine. A bit on the pricey side but I got two on sale at TJ MAX. They don't require two coats. Nice finish. I love essie it's what I reach for first.