Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.65

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm

• They smell great and look adorable, but people forget about why they have them, ITS NOT FOR DISPLAY, ITS A LIP BALM. in 87 reviews.

• This product does keep lips soft though not for a very long time so I have to re-apply it every now and then. in 72 reviews.

• This stuff really helps chapped lip i love it in 70 reviews.

• They aren't very moisturizing and I don't really see any benefit besides the fact that they smell good. in 61 reviews.

• Unfortunately the chap stick feels good while on your lips but as soon as it wears off your lips are just as chapped. in 51 reviews.

• They are super morturizing and also super cute in this Alice and wonderland pack :) it is super easy to apply. in 49 reviews.

• I already knew I liked EOS lip spheres before buying these, and was intrigued by the special limited edition flavors. in 39 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2805 Reviews

These are the cutest eos lip balms i've seen, I love them soo much, i have the strawberry sorbet one and I'd love these sooooo much!

These lip balms are so colorful and cute. The flavors are amazing as well. The formula leaves your lips so smooth and soft.

One thing about eos lip balm, it lasts for so long; I got this pack as a gift last year and I am still using the vanilla lip balm in the pack. I haven't even been able to start the others yet!

I tried this for the first time last week. I borrowed it from my daughter who only uses the eos in her lips. IT WAS AMAZING, it made my lips feel so soft and smooth. She must have wanted hers back because she bought me two of my own.

J'adore EOS beaucoup! C'est excellent! Ma bouche est tres tres tres douce! Quand je vois cette produit je dois l'acheter!