Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.64

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm

• They smell great and look adorable, but people forget about why they have them, ITS NOT FOR DISPLAY, ITS A LIP BALM. in 87 reviews.

• This product does keep lips soft though not for a very long time so I have to re-apply it every now and then. in 72 reviews.

• This stuff really helps chapped lip i love it in 70 reviews.

• They aren't very moisturizing and I don't really see any benefit besides the fact that they smell good. in 61 reviews.

• Unfortunately the chap stick feels good while on your lips but as soon as it wears off your lips are just as chapped. in 51 reviews.

• They are super morturizing and also super cute in this Alice and wonderland pack :) it is super easy to apply. in 49 reviews.

• I already knew I liked EOS lip spheres before buying these, and was intrigued by the special limited edition flavors. in 39 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2826 Reviews

This is one of my favorite favors of all of them. It smells and tastes great and feels great on my lips. It lasts long and I have every flavor!

Honestly this product over rated!!! I personally feel there better products than this one.

Love EOS lip blam. Seriiusly what i also like is that you can reuse the container and make a diy.

I like EOS lip balms and this edition is so cute. The blue one is my favorite. They glide on effortlessly and make my lips feel so soft and moisturized. The packaging of the sphere shape is also easy to grip.

I love this brand and I think it is so fun that they made this Alice themed flavors. The packaging is cool and they taste great. I wish they did other themed lip balms too.