Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.77

reviews
q&a
discover
Tastebud

Duncan Hines Frostings Creations

• i like how this product give you more flavor options not all of the flavors taste good but still a pretty good product. in 64 reviews.

• so I'm not sure why cotton candy or strawberry shortcake aren't sold anymore but i really wish it was i loved this very fun to use and make i put cotton candy frost ion on all my cakes for a month straight lol i couldn't help it in 46 reviews.

• I love that you can have so many different flavor options. in 10 reviews.

• I bought the cotton candy flavor of this and I was pretty pumped to try it but to be honest, I was let down. in 9 reviews.

• I did like the idea someone wrote on another review of just buying the flavor packet and adding it to your own recipe. in 9 reviews.

• I just made gluten free, dark chocolate cupcakes the other day and used the chocolate almond flavor for icing! in 8 reviews.

• i like how this product give you more flavor options not all of the flavors taste good but still a pretty good product. in 8 reviews.

• I did like the idea someone wrote on another review of just buying the flavor packet and adding it to your own recipe. in 8 reviews.

More phrases

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Average Price

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 250 Reviews

I have not tried this yet, but I will absolutely. I love Duncan Hines brand, and bake sometimes with it. The box of frosting looks interesting. I want to try.

Greatest idea EVER! I couldn't have been more excited the day I stumbled upon these in the store. Makes my life so much easier. It adds color and flavor to my frosting. But if I don't want frosting I have also added it right into the cake mix for a desert that doesn't need sweet frosting as it is full of flavor without it.

These are super fun they are easy to use have lots of flavors and taste great great price

What is the life spam on the frosting? Can I store up what I didn't finish using in the freezer and defrost it when I need to?

Loved used it for daughters birthday cupcakes and they were a huge hit!! The color was great and the taste was wonderful.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 24 Questions & Answers

Q

I've seen this product many times in the store but ha e hesitated to purchase it, how is the flavor? Too strong??

A

You change change the flavor based on how much of the powder you put in the frosting.

Q

are they worth it? or are they just like every other cupcake out there?

Q

I'm wondering how good these are?I bought some for my kids because they were on sale &I; had coupons. I've been scared to try it. Wondering if they taste totally fake and gross or if they are good. What do you all think?