Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.77

reviews
q&a
discover
Tastebud

Duncan Hines Frostings Creations

• so I'm not sure why cotton candy or strawberry shortcake aren't sold anymore but i really wish it was i loved this very fun to use and make i put cotton candy frost ion on all my cakes for a month straight lol i couldn't help it in 46 reviews.

• I love that you can have so many different flavor options. in 10 reviews.

• I bought the cotton candy flavor of this and I was pretty pumped to try it but to be honest, I was let down. in 9 reviews.

• I just made gluten free, dark chocolate cupcakes the other day and used the chocolate almond flavor for icing! in 8 reviews.

• I did like the idea someone wrote on another review of just buying the flavor packet and adding it to your own recipe. in 8 reviews.

• i like how this product give you more flavor options not all of the flavors taste good but still a pretty good product. in 8 reviews.

• I bought the white chocolate raspberry flavour of this brand and it tastes nothing like white chocolate raspberry . in 7 reviews.

• I recently made some cupcakes and used the cherry vanilla flavor on the icing. in 7 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Average Price

$0.99

Retail Value

Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 257 Reviews

I love how many different kinds of flavoring there is with these :) I can always find the perfect match, no matter what I'm making. Good taste, fun colors and my son loves them

This stuff was a pretty good idea, but I've found that once you mix it up it leaves the frosting a much thinner, runny consistency.

These are artificial tasting of course, but are good on their own as flavorings. The ones we like best are Cotton Candy, Pink Lemonade and Bubble Gum. The frosting they sell alongside to mix in is gross so we use our homemade buttercream. Also good in several recipes like Cotton Candy Fudge.

I love this product. we use these a lot when we make cakes or bake some then that we need a surtin flavor for. I really like the bubble gum one.

I like the flavor packets but i do not like the store bought icing you are suppose to mix it with. I usually buy the flavorings and make my own buttercream icing to put it in. Love every flavor i have tried so far especially the strawberry shortcake and orange dreamscicle

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 25 Questions & Answers

Q

Why can i not find the strawberry shortcake anymore?? That was my son and i's favorite flavor

A

I haven't seen these in my local stores for a while. Maybe they are going to discontinue?

Q

I've seen this product many times in the store but ha e hesitated to purchase it, how is the flavor? Too strong??

A

I personally didn't like them. I thought they tasted extremely fake and artificial. You should try them for yourself though because everyone has a different sense of what they prefer.

Q

are they worth it? or are they just like every other cupcake out there?