Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

5.00

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Product description

Add Volume &Amp; Shine Cactus &Amp; Agave Drench Hair In Moisture Helps Restore Healthy Shine Coconut Oil &Amp; Coconut Extract Smooth Damaged Hair Vitamin E &Amp; Panthenol Strengthen &Amp; Reduce Frizz Smoothes And Defrizzes Without Weighing Hair Down. Made In Usa

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-4 of 4 Reviews

This lotion does a great job of taming my thick, frizzy hair without leaving it feeling heavy or oily. It adds a little shine as well. I love the coconut scent, but it can be a little strong if you're not a fan of it. I'm also a fan of the great price and that it's a eco- and health-friendly brand.

This product is intoxicating. It helps keep my hair hydrated and lustrous. When I was a blonde this stuff made my hair look 2 times lighter and look out the yellow brassiness somehow. The ingredients have natural oils and are actually good for your hair. Careful not to use too much because it will make your hair look greasy and limp.

This stuff smells so luxurious that you'd never guess it was in an inexpensive bottle.

This product is my absolute FAVV!! I recommend it to all my friends!! You will not regret buying this!! Again I LOVE IT!!