Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.59

reviews
q&a
discover
Tastebud

Combos

• There's something about cheddar cheese pretzel Combos that just hit all the right spots on my stomach lining. in 75 reviews.

• My favorite is the pepperoni pizza one which tastes exactly like pepperoni pizza. in 43 reviews.

• Along with Goldfish Crackers, Combos are another great snack that will never go out of style. in 43 reviews.

• I can't say there's a flavor I don't like, but the cheddar cheese pretzel one is my favorite! in 40 reviews.

• The pizza flavor is gross, and I hate the weird damp, powdery texture of the stuff they put inside combos. in 33 reviews.

• Whenever we go on a road trip I always grab a bag of Combos (Pizzeria and Nacho Cheese) and munch and munch and munch! in 25 reviews.

• Crunchy outside with delicious cheesy fillings, it's hard not to eat the whole bag in a few minutes. in 25 reviews.

• My favorite is the pepperoni pizza pretzels, but I'm slowly developing an appreciation for the buffalo wings flavor. in 24 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 974 Reviews

This is the perfect little munchie for road trips or midnight snacks while studying. In college, I love to munch on these in the middle of the night. They taste amazing and honestly, everyone has to try this. You will definitely like it!

Bought the pizza flavored crackers for the first time since high school on a vacation with friends, and the two bags we bough did not last long! addicting taste that had people keep going back to eat it

i love the pizza! i dont have eaten al the flavors but i like the one i ate! the pizza en cheesy ones are my fave.

I love the pizza ones. I don't think i have tried any other flavor, but I want to try the cheesy ones.

Love Combos but hate them at the same time. They taste really good and are very addicting, but I don't quite like the cheese. Its extremely cheesy, but super amazing too.