Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.80

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash

• I have used this product for about a week now and it leaves my mouth super clean and fresh and keeps bad breath at bay! in 223 reviews.

• I have used this product for about a week now and it leaves my mouth super clean and fresh and keeps bad breath at bay! in 179 reviews.

• I have used this product for about a week now and it leaves my mouth super clean and fresh and keeps bad breath at bay! in 120 reviews.

• Don't like the taste of it but it does feel refreshing but without the burning sensation it doesn't make me feel confident.. in 117 reviews.

• Just and FYI, I received this product complimentary from Influesnter in my Colgate SlimSoft Box. in 18 reviews.

• I like that it doesn't burn like other mouthwashes out there and I have been looking for a decent priced alcohol free mouthwash. in 16 reviews.

• Don't like the taste of it but it does feel refreshing but without the burning sensation it doesn't make me feel confident.. in 14 reviews.

• Love that it's a 12 hour protection against germs, and still works even after eating or drinkings. in 11 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

NEW Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield™ goes beyond freshening breath to provide 12-hour protection against germs*, even after eating and drinking. It kills 99% of germs on contact and significantly reduces plaque – keeping your mouth feeling healthy and fresh. Kills 99% of germs on contact. Significantly reduces plaque. Helps prevent gingivitis. No burn of alcohol. Freshens breath. *Results improve with continued twice daily use.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Compare Prices

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 548 Reviews

This mouthwash is what I'm currently using. I like it because it doesn't irritate my sensitive gums, but still freshen my breath very well.

Ehhhh this product tastes funny. It does still burn a little, but I'd rather use listerine. This will not be a repeat buy for me

This mouth wash is great it leaves your mouth nice and minty fresh. Use it everyday

This is a great mouthwash to use. It keeps your breath smelling fresh throughout the day.

I have been using this product for awhile now and it's my go to mouthwash.It gives me great results during the day.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 19 Questions & Answers

Q

Is it normal when skins peels inside your mouth? I am currently experiencing it after using this mouthwash/ Does it go away after a couple of uses?

A

Yes I agree with Tracy. You should immediately discontinue use. That is not a normal reaction to a mouthwash. I have used Colgate products for along time and have never expirenced anything like that.

Q

Does this actually last as long as it says it does? I have such an issue with brushing my teeth and having weird breath just an hour later even though I didn't eat or drink anything.

A

I actually find that it does seem to last a long time. I would say for at least 6 hours or more.

Q

So like i have a small one for this kind of mouthwash, but i haven't tried it before. I just want to know if it really works the way it says it does.

A

It works great in my opinion. I find that it is effective yet not over powering when rinsing. The thing I like about Colgate is that it's fairly inexpensive and if you coupon or watch sales there is usually coupons for these products frequently.