Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.80

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash

• Just and FYI, I received this product complimentary from Influesnter in my Colgate SlimSoft Box. in 18 reviews.

• I like that it doesn't burn like other mouthwashes out there and I have been looking for a decent priced alcohol free mouthwash. in 16 reviews.

• Don't like the taste of it but it does feel refreshing but without the burning sensation it doesn't make me feel confident.. in 14 reviews.

• Love that it's a 12 hour protection against germs, and still works even after eating or drinkings. in 11 reviews.

• I've received a couple of samples of this product and I must say it is very refreshing, and is now a huge part of my dental routine!! in 9 reviews.

• Love that it's a 12 hour protection against germs, and still works even after eating or drinkings. in 7 reviews.

• When I used Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash - I was pleasantly surprised - there was no burn! in 7 reviews.

• Influenster sent me a complimentary bottle of this product a few weeks ago and I have used it everyday. in 6 reviews.

Product description

NEW Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield™ goes beyond freshening breath to provide 12-hour protection against germs*, even after eating and drinking. It kills 99% of germs on contact and significantly reduces plaque – keeping your mouth feeling healthy and fresh. Kills 99% of germs on contact. Significantly reduces plaque. Helps prevent gingivitis. No burn of alcohol. Freshens breath. *Results improve with continued twice daily use.

Learn more about Colgate

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Compare Prices

Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 554 Reviews

This is my favorite mouthwash of all time and I don't find that it burns my mouth like others do

Love this product and always stock up on these. I really feel a difference in my teeth after I use it and my entire mouth just feels clean and it also gets out any tasting of food you have previously eaten which is a plus!

I have been using this product a little over a week and really feel a difference in my oral health. I feel like using the mouth wash with my the colgate toothpaste has kept my mouth feeling fresh and clean.

I mean, it does the job of a mouthwash. While it has a really nice taste, it doesn't really feel like it cleans very well. There's also a pretty foul aftertaste after a while.

I'm using this right now as we speak. Got it on sale at Walgreens and thought I'd give it a try. Loving it!.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 19 Questions & Answers

Q

Is it normal when skins peels inside your mouth? I am currently experiencing it after using this mouthwash/ Does it go away after a couple of uses?

A

Yes I agree with Tracy. You should immediately discontinue use. That is not a normal reaction to a mouthwash. I have used Colgate products for along time and have never expirenced anything like that.

Q

Does this actually last as long as it says it does? I have such an issue with brushing my teeth and having weird breath just an hour later even though I didn't eat or drink anything.

A

I actually find that it does seem to last a long time. I would say for at least 6 hours or more.

Q

So like i have a small one for this kind of mouthwash, but i haven't tried it before. I just want to know if it really works the way it says it does.

A

It works great in my opinion. I find that it is effective yet not over powering when rinsing. The thing I like about Colgate is that it's fairly inexpensive and if you coupon or watch sales there is usually coupons for these products frequently.