Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.25

reviews
q&a
discover
Pet

Chef Michaels Dog Food

• Took her to the vet & they said she was perfectly fine just very picky so I switched her to Purina Chef Michael's Grilled Sirloin Steak Flavor and potato & green bean garnishes & She LOVES it! in 11 reviews.

• I have fed this to some of our more picky dogs before and they love it because of the small chicken pieces in it. in 7 reviews.

• Its Kind of Pricey for the size of the bags they offer BUT The first ingredient listed on the bag is Beef Or Chicken(Depending on which flavor you buy.) in 5 reviews.

• My dog is a very picky eater and this is the only dry food she will eat. in 3 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 177 Reviews

I love Chef Michaels dog food and my puppy loves it she really only likes certain brands and this is one of them and it is really healthy for them

have never tried chief michaels dog food before, but it sounds like a good one to try, will be looking for it

I love that the first ingredient is meat, plus you can see vegetables in the food. My girls love it!

My dog loves this kind! I admit I spoil her from time to time with human food, so she has taking less of a liking towards dog food. I gave her this kind and to my surprise she loved it! This is now what i give her

My dog is very hard to please when it comes to dog food. This is one of the few kinds he will eat. It smells exactly like the food it claims to be. I think he likes it because it's like he is eating table food.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 9 Questions & Answers

Q

Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels?

A

There are a lot of additives and ingredients in this brand. With food allergies, you'd want to get as limited with the ingredients as possible. Most brands now are coming out with a limited ingredient line, making it a more realistic and affordable option. My cat is on Simple Nourish, from PetSmart, and she's doing fantastic, and had even cut back on shedding after switching over.

Q

Anyone with a dog with allergies tried Chef Michaels?

A

yes my did and he was fine

Q

Does this come in a Senior Dog Version?Or a puppy version?

A

Unfortunately this only comes in an adult version and I'm not sure if they will ever expand to other versions or not.