Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup
Campbell's  Chicken Noodle Soup
Tastebud

Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup

• It lacks the flavor and sustenance you need to fill you up on a cold day when you aren't feeling well. in 20 reviews.

• This soup is definitely inexpensive, which is great, but there are much better soups out there for not much more. in 20 reviews.

• My favorite soup to eat on a cold or rainy day, especially with a grilled cheese sandwich or white toast. in 19 reviews.

• It brings back childhood memories, but there are so many other soups out there now that have less sodium and more meat. in 15 reviews.

• However, If you are looking for a comfort food that brings back memories form childhood, this is a great choice! in 15 reviews.

• Timeless classic great for sick days, rainy days, or even if you just want a warm filling meal on a cold winter day! in 13 reviews.

• And for those who don't feel like making home made chicken noodle soup, this does the trick. in 12 reviews.

• great product and cheap if you need a quick lunch or on a budget, however the sodium content for this is wayyyyy high, but its one of those soups you can eat heated up or right out of the can! in 10 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Campbell's

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 922 Reviews

Since my fiancé works at a Campbell's Soup plant, this is always in my house. There are a lot of Campbell's products that I like, and there are some that I just love to hate. This one is definitely on the fence for me... I tend to only eat this when I'm sick or have a sore throat. Other than that, I tend to steer clear of it due to the immense bland taste and the little gross bits of chicken in it.

As famous as this brand is, it really is the most bland and tasteless soups I've had, and I've had to eat a lot of soup as a poor art student. Being sick and having this as my only form of sustenance I can hold down does not make me feel better. I need just a bit more flavor. It gets soggy and I really dislike the texture of the chicken. I could just be picky though.

This isn't the healthiest thing for you, but it's great when you are sick! The salt is especially soothing on a sore throat.

Oldy but goody! Just had some earlier today with the family as we are all sick with the flu. Definitely hit the spot!! So many yummy memories. Considering the price and how fast it is to fix up, this rocks!

A classic staple in my kitchen! There is never not a time for Chicken Noodle Soup and Campbell's makes the best soup for children!