Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.85

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment

• I actually just purchased this product and I'm loving it....it works wonders.... Burts Bees in general is a great brand in 39 reviews.

• I love it on my cuticles especially but my mom swear it can heal anything from a bug bite to a bruise! in 25 reviews.

• Anything from Burt's bees I am a fan of and this works great for when your lips feel chapped. in 14 reviews.

• A little goes a long way and as soon as it's applies, you will feel the relief instantly. in 11 reviews.

• However, it's not the BEST product I've found for exceptionally chapped lips , but perhaps I need a lip exfoliant also. in 11 reviews.

• I am disappointed this doesn't come in a larger size, even though a little goes a long way, I use it so much. in 10 reviews.

• I have used this on everyone, my baby, for eczema and diaper rash, myself, for dry skin and bug bites, and my dog! in 10 reviews.

• I really love this lip balm it SAAVED my lips during the winter because mine get really (and I mean really) chapped! in 9 reviews.

More phrases

Product description

Bruises, burns, stings, and scrapes - soothe and comfort your minor wounds with the green magic of Mother Nature. Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment contains lavender oil, vitamin E, olive oil, and more. Comforts bumps and bruises with a blend of herbal ingredients 2 100% Natural When nature plays a little too rough, appeal to her nurturing side to help those bumps and bruises with the gentle blend of herbal ingredients in our comforting salve. It s nice to know nature will always come to the rescue. Not tested on animals.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 268 Reviews

I take it everywhere! It does what it says, and when camping, you need a multipurpose cure-all and for me, this is it!!!

LOVE this stuff! I use it on bug bites, scratches and any chafing. Sounds strange, I know, but I'm a runner and there are times in the summer when I get chafed, especially after a long run. This stuff makes skin irritations feel so much better!

I use this on everyour cut or scratch I get! The smell is a little bad though. I'm a huge fan of Burt's Bees. This is a must in everyone's homes!!

I don't see the big sizes anymore where I live. This product was one I carried in my bag at all times! I once stuck my hand to a 200 degree metal pan. I put this on it and the spot didn't even blister. It barely turned red. This was also great for bug bites. I cannot say enough good things about this product!!!

I really really love this Burt's bees product . I always have to have one in my bag with me . Love it

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 22 Questions & Answers

Q

where can I find a this product for cheaper price?

A

Nicole, Target might be the cheapest out of all the stores. But Sprouts has a good price too. Whole Foods probably will be the most expensive.

Q

Where can I buy burts bees res-q ointment??? Have searched cvs, Walgreens, ulta, Walmart and target and no one seems to have it!!!i would rather buy in stores.where did everyone get theirs ?

A

I get mine at Drugstore.com. I've also seen it at Target.

Q

How well does it work for chapped or flaky lips that come around in the winter time?

A

I used it on my lips when I smoked during the winter because the wind in kansas is terrible and my lips would burn and crack really bad. It's pretty good. Has a strange taste, but it's awesome for helping them heal a little faster and burn less.