Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.64

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm

• I used Burt's Bees for awhile it was ok but not to great for chapped lips so I went back to using my ChapStick Medicated in 33 reviews.

• I love burts bees chap stick then I found the hint of color collection I just had to try them. in 22 reviews.

• I use the red dahlia and it's the perfect shade for every day color and wear. in 13 reviews.

• It keeps my lips moisturized for a long time before having to reapply. in 12 reviews.

• I like to add a little bit of added color to my lips but don't want the drastic color that lipstick gives me. in 11 reviews.

• Great quality brand and product I highly recommend this product line as a whole and love everything they have in 11 reviews.

• It gives just the right amount of tint combined with the moisturizing power of Burt's Bees that I know and love. in 10 reviews.

• My lips flake every day and get really chapped in the winter, so I need a good one, and this is it! in 10 reviews.

Product description

Natural Health & Beauty Care Products For The Greater Good. Our Signature Lip Balms Formulated With Beeswax To Naturally Help Protect Lips, Antioxidant Vitamin E To Moisturize, And Peppermint Oil To Soothe Your Lips. No Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrochemicals No Animal Testing Made In Usa

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Compare Prices

Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 735 Reviews

I was very pleased with the tinted lip balm, it gives off ALOT of color. sometimes ill just wear this on my lips for color and its great! love it!!!

I love Burts Bees lip balm and the tinted ones are even better! Definitely a favorite of mine!

This is super moisturizing for dry lips. I love that it has a tint on it so I don't have to carry lip gloss and lip balm. My favorite is Pink Blossom but all of them have a great color. Highly recommend.

Black Dahlia is the most amazing color ever. Very natural looking but deep. Super moisturizing. This is my go to day to day lip tone.

Love how moisturized my lips are and the color options. Love the flavor as well. Great item and recommend to everyone.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 29 Questions & Answers

Q

I have always wanted to try these but want to know if they are a good lip balm product.?

A

In my opinion Burt's Bees lip balms are the best ones currently on the market. They are definitely worth a try! The original is the best one,however, there are many to chose from, including tinted lip balms.

Q

what product would you compare this to?

Carmex

Q

Which one is your favorite tint?

A

I love the rose color. It's the perfect blend between red and pink.