Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.73

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Bud Light Lime-A-Rita

• It is also pretty good thrown in a blender, with some fresh strawberries (if you got the Bud Light Strawberry Rita) in 171 reviews.

• I'm not a big beer drinker so it was nice to have something in a can that I could take out boating and to the beach. in 143 reviews.

• Best served really cold, they do have a high alcohol content so watch out for that, it can creep up on you pretty fast! in 106 reviews.

• I enjoy this product on a hot summer day by the pool.. No mess or fuss with the tequila, blender,etc.. in 76 reviews.

• It's refreshing for a hot day outside when you're out on the water for hours and want to build up a nice buzz. in 63 reviews.

• It's too sweet and so not a real margarita but sometimes it is just the perfect thing on a super hot summer day. in 62 reviews.

• The first time i tried bud light lime a rita i liked it alot but after a couple of them they started to taste awful. in 62 reviews.

• I am not a big fan of the lime I prefer the Strawberry but after 2 of these you can start feeling a little bit tipsy. in 56 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 5765 Reviews

These are great to have especially during the summer. They taste great and have a few different flavors. So easy because they are already pre-made

This is good if you like sweet drinks. The lime one tastes delicious but my favorite has to be the mango one. Its little yet impressive!

Yes!!! I love this stuff! It is great for a day by the pool. Very refreshing. It kinda sneaks up on you though, thats the only thing i do not like.

Oh - yes please. I tried this on a whim and loved it! I wanted to just drink more and more but the alcohol stopped me from drinking too many. These are very tasty.

I don't like hardly at all but these are really awesome when really cold any other way might taste nasty.