Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.76

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Bud Light Lime-A-Rita

• It is also pretty good thrown in a blender, with some fresh strawberries (if you got the Bud Light Strawberry Rita) in 165 reviews.

• I'm not a big beer drinker so it was nice to have something in a can that I could take out boating and to the beach. in 136 reviews.

• Best served really cold, they do have a high alcohol content so watch out for that, it can creep up on you pretty fast! in 96 reviews.

• I enjoy this product on a hot summer day by the pool.. No mess or fuss with the tequila, blender,etc.. in 71 reviews.

• I loved this when it first came out...now I realize I make a much better "beer-rita" myself with Corona and Jose.... in 67 reviews.

• It's too sweet and so not a real margarita but sometimes it is just the perfect thing on a super hot summer day. in 62 reviews.

• It's refreshing for a hot day outside when you're out on the water for hours and want to build up a nice buzz. in 60 reviews.

• The first time i tried bud light lime a rita i liked it alot but after a couple of them they started to taste awful. in 60 reviews.

More phrases

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 5053 Reviews

This is a nice refreshing drink but you should try the apple now that is serious flavor that you will love and want more and more.

I en joy this occasionally. Can't drink too much kind of makes me sick. if you are looking for a quick buzz this is it

I love the flavor of this drink. They are fun and easy way to drink a margarita. The downfall is they are quite sweet so one is my limit or my stomach will hurt. A great value.

These are pretty good for a pre-made margarita. It's not the greatest quality but it's pretty good.

Personally, I think these are really gross. They're not like real margaritas, they taste exactly like Four Loko.