Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.73

reviews
q&a
discover
Happy Hour

Bud Light Lime-A-Rita

• It is also pretty good thrown in a blender, with some fresh strawberries (if you got the Bud Light Strawberry Rita) in 171 reviews.

• I'm not a big beer drinker so it was nice to have something in a can that I could take out boating and to the beach. in 143 reviews.

• Best served really cold, they do have a high alcohol content so watch out for that, it can creep up on you pretty fast! in 106 reviews.

• I enjoy this product on a hot summer day by the pool.. No mess or fuss with the tequila, blender,etc.. in 76 reviews.

• It's refreshing for a hot day outside when you're out on the water for hours and want to build up a nice buzz. in 63 reviews.

• It's too sweet and so not a real margarita but sometimes it is just the perfect thing on a super hot summer day. in 62 reviews.

• The first time i tried bud light lime a rita i liked it alot but after a couple of them they started to taste awful. in 62 reviews.

• I am not a big fan of the lime I prefer the Strawberry but after 2 of these you can start feeling a little bit tipsy. in 56 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 5533 Reviews

i like these a lot. they don't taste like beer. they taste more like a fruity wine. they definitely don't taste like a margarita in my opinion. i would recommend them if you're looking for something different and unique to enjoy on a hot summer day

Eew absolutely terrible. I tried this and the straw rita n both were disguisting. Good job bud, just as gross as the originals.

It taste nothing like beer, it taste like a malt beverage or wine cooler. I like lime in some beers, but this is not a simple lime flavor.

I'm not too fond of flavered beers, but this one is fairly good on a hot day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good product....you will be shocked when you find out how many calories are in their tall boys! Enough to to be a 5 course meal