Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.88

reviews
q&a
discover
Fitness

Blogilates

• cassey ho in 23 reviews.

• I feel that many of her moves work out the muscles I want to target as well as others I didn't know I needed to tone. in 18 reviews.

• If you want to start eating healthy too, check out her recipes on her blog or her second youtube channel blogilatesTV. in 15 reviews.

• The meal plan is reasonably priced compared to tone it up. in 13 reviews.

• Stay consistent and you will see results while having a good laugh with her. in 7 reviews.

• I love Cassey's positive attitude and she always makes me feel good although I am in pain for the next day or so. in 7 reviews.

• She is truly committed to your fitness and betterment, and I look forward to seeing her face on my screen. in 6 reviews.

• She's incredibly active on social media and is always up for answering any questions. in 6 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 378 Reviews

I love Blogilates. I've been doing her workouts for a while now and they still challenge me every time. I like that she talks through the videos to try and motivate you plus she gives tips and other ways to stay healthy and fit besides just working out

I love how Blogilates is so widely available on YouTube and she has free meal plans and workout plans. Now, her workouts are too easy for me, but her workouts were some of the first ones I started off with!

Cassey is very motivating and enthusiastic, which makes her videos easy watch and follow along. Even though some moves look very easy, especially when she does it, they are very intense. And I love how accessible her videos are, since they are on YouTube.

I love Blogilates so much. Her workouts are varied which makes it fun and easy to stick with. Her upbeat personality keeps me smiling through my workout. Her quick and intense workout moves are great for busy people.

This is my absolute favorite exercise program. She's so motivational and makes monthly calenders that are easy to follow. My body has trimmed down and I'm so much stronger.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 13 Questions & Answers

Q

Do these videos require: 1. A lot of space and 2. any equipment (yoga mat, weights, etc.)?

A

Most videos don't require much space just enough for you to be able to do a plank. There are occasional videos that she uses weights but you can do the exercises without them and still get some results. Mostly it's just you using your own body weight :)

Q

Are there different levels of each work out? And do the recipes come small enough for one person?

A

There are definitely easier and harder videos. If you look at her printables first, you can definitely tell which workout plans will work for you (don't pick one with too many moves you aren't able to do). Pinterest has a ton of these on there!

Q

Is this easy to stick with for more than 1 month?

A

It is! I'd recommend picking a different Blogilates 30-day Challenge every month. The abs one is a great start!