Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.87

reviews
q&a
discover
Fitness

Blogilates

• cassey ho in 23 reviews.

• I feel that many of her moves work out the muscles I want to target as well as others I didn't know I needed to tone. in 18 reviews.

• If you want to start eating healthy too, check out her recipes on her blog or her second youtube channel blogilatesTV. in 15 reviews.

• The meal plan is reasonably priced compared to tone it up. in 13 reviews.

• Stay consistent and you will see results while having a good laugh with her. in 7 reviews.

• I love Cassey's positive attitude and she always makes me feel good although I am in pain for the next day or so. in 7 reviews.

• She is truly committed to your fitness and betterment, and I look forward to seeing her face on my screen. in 6 reviews.

• She's incredibly active on social media and is always up for answering any questions. in 6 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 471 Reviews

I love her infusing water bottles. They're colorful and I love the inspirational qoutes on them!

Cassey is fun and I love how easy her workouts are. Her personality is great and you really feel like she is supporting you even when you are watching her on youtube. Great workout!

I love how Cassey's workouts are easy, fast and really get your heart rate up and make your muscles burn. She keeps you motivated and helps you in the comfort of your own home.

I love Blogilates! Cassey Ho is very fun, motivating, and she is an inspiration! Her workouts are always targeting different areas of your body, and so you can always find specific workouts. Also she has monthly calendars that are great to follow. Even if you are a beginner she has something for you. She also has a meal plan to follow.

Although I have not tried any actual products. I really enjoy and learn a lot of new workout moves from the blogilates gifs.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 14 Questions & Answers

Q

I'm not trying to lose weight, just tone up a bit. Would this still be beneficial to me?

Q

Do these videos require: 1. A lot of space and 2. any equipment (yoga mat, weights, etc.)?

Not much

Q

Are there different levels of each work out? And do the recipes come small enough for one person?

A

As far as the workouts, usually in her videos she will demonstrate a less intensive position for beginners.