Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.02

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Beyond The Zone-Color Jamz

• I washed it out the first time and pretty much all of the dye came out! in 7 reviews.

• The color did not fade fast at all, yes it will bleed, its semi-permanent just like manic panic . in 5 reviews.

• Did not last very long at all, and the colors didn't come out that bright. in 5 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 84 Reviews

Great colors but it fades so fast. I have bleached hair almost white and the color fades in about a week. It smells great tho and is easy to apply

When using brightly colored hair dyes nothing ever lasts as long as you want it my biggest problem isn't the fact that it washes out so quickly it's that sometimes I get a color that I was not going for! Once I used the dark red and ended up with a bright pink and another time I was going for a deep purple and also end with a pink tint to my hair

I love this product. You have to leave it on a lot longer than the instructions say to though. The color was bright and lasted long although it does fade slightly! I tried multiple colors within this brand and they all came out pretty great.

Do not buy this product. It is horrible. I used this product on my hair a few years back in middle school and my hair was bleached to a very bright blonde. Yes, the hairdye did smell nice, and had a very nice dark pink color at first. I washed it out and it was lighter than it was supposed to. So I dyed it again and it was darker. After one or two showers, the color completely stripped out of my hair and left it coarse and orange-ish. My scalp was pink for over 2 weeks and I was so disappointed. Such a waste of money AND time.

Used this dye to do a purple ombre in my hair, and it washed out almost immediately. A week later, my dark brown hair now fades into a grayish purple, and it's terrible looking. Will never purchase this brand ever again.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 3 Questions & Answers

Q

I was curious about the coloring product. I use btz bleaching kit but have never used their color line. How vibrant are the colors and how long do they typically last. I have bleached platinum blonde hair if that helps. Thanks!

A

Make sure your hair is clean, but dry. Do not dilute product with developer, conditioner, etc; use as is! Apply product generously (but don't use too much) to desired bleached areas. Wrap these areas up in foil or plastic wrap and secure with clips, bobby pins, something. Try to keep the color in as long as possible .. to be honest, I like to sleep with it in (I just put a shower cap on, cover my pillow with a towel, and sleep with an old blanket) but before I go to sleep I'll apply heat at least 3 times in 10 minute intervals. Make sure you move your blow dryer back and forth so you don't burn yourself. If you're not down for doing that, at least keep it in for at least 60 minutes, and remember to apply heat every so often. Then in the morning when you wake up, rinse your hair with the coldest water you can stand until it runs completely clear. Then apply some leave in conditioner and you're good to go =D

Q

what color have you guys try?

A

I tried the red one! It's so bright and pretty!

Q

About how long does the color last?

A

If you take care of the color it can last months. Wash your hair infrequently and only wash in ice cold water.