Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

3.08

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Beyond The Zone-Color Jamz

• I applied my undiluted (no, developer, no hair conditioner) Bubble Head Pink to clean, dry, bleached very pale yellow (almost white) hair . in 81 reviews.

• Works better and makes it more vibrant if your using with a blonde hair color rather than darker browns/blacks. in 29 reviews.

• The color didn't last super long in my hair at all and that's a good thing...the only thing I don't like is that there is a small color selection. in 18 reviews.

• I washed it out the first time and pretty much all of the dye came out! in 7 reviews.

• Did not last very long at all, and the colors didn't come out that bright. in 5 reviews.

• The color did not fade fast at all, yes it will bleed, its semi-permanent just like manic panic . in 5 reviews.

More phrases

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Influenster Ranking

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 76 Reviews

I applied my undiluted (no, developer, no hair conditioner) Bubble Head Pink to clean, dry, bleached very pale yellow (almost white) hair. Wrapped it up in hair foil, and kept it in for 3 hours while applying heat for 10 minutes every 30 minutes, and then rinsed it out with COLD (I have a removable shower head, so I just kneeled on my bathroom floor) water. WOW! My hair is sooo much more pinker and brighter than I thought it was going to be, especially after reading poor reviews! This stuff is will NOT damage you hair; it's the bleach that's damaging it .. so you can keep it in for a while without killing it. And there's no reason to dilute it with developer or hair conditioner while dying it .. and you're always supposed to rinse and maintain colored hair with cold water. I will upload a photo later when I go outside.

I love this particular brand of color and the way it smells is delicious! I love the unlimited color selection that you can create by mixing any colors together!

The consistency is perfect from a cosmetologists point of view. The color didn't last super long in my hair at all and that's a good thing...the only thing I don't like is that there is a small color selection.

Love this color line! I dyed my hair pink over the summer and it didn't fade as fast as I thought it would but the color stayed for a long time I kept touching up after a week or so because I swim a lot but over all I will be buying the product again!

So far I have only used one color from this brand and I love it. I am currently using wild red, I blow dry it while it's processing and it turns out a really bright and vibrant red. I get tons of compliments on it and it lasts about 2 weeks if you wash your hair in cold water.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 3 Questions & Answers

Q

I was curious about the coloring product. I use btz bleaching kit but have never used their color line. How vibrant are the colors and how long do they typically last. I have bleached platinum blonde hair if that helps. Thanks!

A

Make sure your hair is clean, but dry. Do not dilute product with developer, conditioner, etc; use as is! Apply product generously (but don't use too much) to desired bleached areas. Wrap these areas up in foil or plastic wrap and secure with clips, bobby pins, something. Try to keep the color in as long as possible .. to be honest, I like to sleep with it in (I just put a shower cap on, cover my pillow with a towel, and sleep with an old blanket) but before I go to sleep I'll apply heat at least 3 times in 10 minute intervals. Make sure you move your blow dryer back and forth so you don't burn yourself. If you're not down for doing that, at least keep it in for at least 60 minutes, and remember to apply heat every so often. Then in the morning when you wake up, rinse your hair with the coldest water you can stand until it runs completely clear. Then apply some leave in conditioner and you're good to go =D

Q

what color have you guys try?

A

I tried the red one! It's so bright and pretty!

Q

About how long does the color last?

A

If you take care of the color it can last months. Wash your hair infrequently and only wash in ice cold water.