Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.83

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy- Stress Relief Hand Cream

• A great pairing for the product is the eucalyptus spearmint shower gel it makes for a relaxing night after a long day. in 81 reviews.

• I love this product it smells great nice and relaxing .. only con is its expensive for the amount you get... in 76 reviews.

• It smells amazing and it actually works after a stressful day at school it makes me feel so much better. in 73 reviews.

• After a long day I personally like to shower and put that lotion/ hand cream on and it makes my day perfection. in 55 reviews.

• The smell is very relaxing and calming, especially after a long day at work or a long day with the kids. in 45 reviews.

• I wear it every night before bed and as I hold my hands near my face the scent helps me relax and drift off to sleep. in 36 reviews.

• I use the shower gel and body lotion...deep breaths help product work a nice stress relief before bed or before work in 33 reviews.

• The smell is amazing, and after trying this first I bought the pillow mist and sugar scrub. in 27 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Bath & Body Works

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2186 Reviews

Love the entire Stress Relief line! This lotion feels great, smells great, and doesn't leave that oily residue feel.

I found this scent too strong. I actually ended up returning the product. The BBW hand creams work well but I just did not like the scent. (I found it to be overpowering and medicinal).

This product is very refreshing, but it doesn't make my feel less stressed. I enjoy the smell and my body feels very smooth after using it.

This product has a refreshing springy smell-I use this daily along with the sugar scrub, shampoo, and conditioner. I have noticed that it also repells mosquitos. Highly recommend!

I love this stuff! Mainly for the smell though. I don't exactly see a difference in my stress levels but it is a very calming and soothing smell!