Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.83

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy- Stress Relief Hand Cream

• A great pairing for the product is the eucalyptus spearmint shower gel it makes for a relaxing night after a long day. in 79 reviews.

• I love this product it smells great nice and relaxing .. only con is its expensive for the amount you get... in 73 reviews.

• It smells amazing and it actually works after a stressful day at school it makes me feel so much better. in 72 reviews.

• After a long day I personally like to shower and put that lotion/ hand cream on and it makes my day perfection. in 55 reviews.

• The smell is very relaxing and calming, especially after a long day at work or a long day with the kids. in 45 reviews.

• I wear it every night before bed and as I hold my hands near my face the scent helps me relax and drift off to sleep. in 36 reviews.

• I use the shower gel and body lotion...deep breaths help product work a nice stress relief before bed or before work in 32 reviews.

• The smell is amazing, and after trying this first I bought the pillow mist and sugar scrub. in 27 reviews.

More phrases

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Bath & Body Works

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2139 Reviews

I love the aromatherapy line from Bath and Body Works! The Eucalyptus Spearmint scent is my favorite!

This product Smells great and is definatley relaxing however it's a bit expensive!

My absolute favorite line from Bath and Body works! Smells amazing and relaxes me!

The scent though!!! I received the hand sanitizer as a small gift from a coworker and fell in love. So I had to find the lotion because I knew the scent would last longer, it's so aromatic and relaxing, a nice change up from my usual sweet and fruity scents. I could seriously just open the bottle and smell it all day lol

Excellent exfoliation! Strong enough to rejuvenate the skin but not harsh or drying. The scent is incredible - it truly is relaxing! Fabulous product!

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 88 Questions & Answers

Q

Is this made of natural ingredients? Or does it have a lot of toxic ingredients?

Q

Did this product really help anyone reduce stress ?

A

This product is very calming and relaxing due to its scent so naturally you should feel a little less stressed. They also have candles which in my opinion are even better, especially when you're at home reading a nice book and relaxing your mind.

Does this actually work?

A

I haven't used this one to relieve stress. I have used the lavender one for helping with sleep and I find it does work. I would definitely give it a shot!