Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.82

reviews
q&a
discover
Wellness

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy- Stress Relief Hand Cream

• A great pairing for the product is the eucalyptus spearmint shower gel it makes for a relaxing night after a long day. in 81 reviews.

• I love this product it smells great nice and relaxing .. only con is its expensive for the amount you get... in 76 reviews.

• It smells amazing and it actually works after a stressful day at school it makes me feel so much better. in 73 reviews.

• After a long day I personally like to shower and put that lotion/ hand cream on and it makes my day perfection. in 55 reviews.

• The smell is very relaxing and calming, especially after a long day at work or a long day with the kids. in 45 reviews.

• I wear it every night before bed and as I hold my hands near my face the scent helps me relax and drift off to sleep. in 36 reviews.

• I use the shower gel and body lotion...deep breaths help product work a nice stress relief before bed or before work in 33 reviews.

• The smell is amazing, and after trying this first I bought the pillow mist and sugar scrub. in 27 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Bath & Body Works

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 2270 Reviews

I used to have a bottle of this at my desk at work for whenever I had "tense" moments. The smell definitely helped to calm me, and I wish there were more products with eucalyptus in it out there in the market.

I can't give this enough stars I love it !! Smells great and always make me feel calm when I use it even if it is only psychological it still is great love the equcalyptus !

I love bath and body works. their scents are amazing and this stress relief line is awesome!!!

i always have my Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy- Stress Relief Hand Cream at my desk and at home when i have a bad day i just put some on and the smell it self is so relaxing and calming

I like using this at night. Helps me wind down from a hectic day. The smell is very calm and relazing, but clean. I have the set to this. Im in love with this product line!

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 96 Questions & Answers

Q

I LOVE TO KEEP MY HANDS SOFT. HOW GOOD OF A moisturizer?

A

Moisturizes hands very well. Strong smell though.

Q

Love B&B;! Does this product really relieve stress? If so, Is there a specific area where I should apply the cream?

A

I normally just rub it on my arms & up my neck. I also do this with the sleep ones, it may just be a placebo effect thing but I feel like they work wonders.

Q

I always wanted to try these. Does it actually relieve stress?

A

These are amazing! I've tried the Eucalyptus version, and I find that when I take a whiff of it it really calms me down and brings me back to my senses. I usually end up applying it a few times a day when stressed. Highly recommend trying it! You won't be disappointed. :)