Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.47

reviews
q&a
discover
Pet

Bark Box

• Not only do they provide fun and interesting treats and toys every month but you get more then your money's worth! in 65 reviews.

• My dog love all of it! in 36 reviews.

• Although the boxes are a great idea it feels like a lot of money to shell out for the few items that come in the box. in 20 reviews.

• It's also a great way to see how many organic and alternatives there are in dog treats and food in general! in 19 reviews.

• There are good things but just not for a monthly subscription if you are not that dedicated to your dog's life. in 15 reviews.

• I highly recommend getting a subscription, and I also have a coupon code for those of you who want to get one! in 12 reviews.

• Healthy treats that differ from what you find in the pet store & toys that are chosed for a small breed "heavy chewer" & they all show up on my doorstep for my favorite guy to find?? in 11 reviews.

• Overall I am happy with the subscription and look forward to next month! in 9 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 593 Reviews

I'm not a fan. I have three furbabies that I rescued and I shop for them just like I do my own son. I get both my son and I subscription boxes and wanted to try one for them too but I don't see the value. I think I could get more for them by shopping on my own.

I haven't actually tried it due to the fact that it's kinda expensive, but I have heard some good things about it. If they were to do a lower priced box I may try it.

My dog loves getting this box! The items are high quality and always to his liking when he gets the box :)

I started getting this when I had my dog. its awesome. my pup loved getting new things all the time

Me and my little pup love this monthly box of goodies! He always love the toys that he get, and when theres bones hes overly happy. It also spares me time and money since I don't have to buy him new toys or chew stuff all the time!

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 169 Questions & Answers

Q

How cool. Is this through influenster? Or a different site like influenster for dogs?

A

It's through a different site. It's a paid monthly subscription. First you go in their website and select the size of dog you have, then you choose from a 1, 3, 6, or 12 month plan. The bark boxes are shipped on the 15th of the month and 10% of the profits go to support dog rescues.

Q

I made an account now his so I get the free sample box

A

Yay! I think you will like it.

Q

whats been your dogs favorite item from the box?

A

This will sound crazy, but they had this cute summer box... my dog loved the lobster treats. There was also a lobster squeak toy that he liked.