Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.60

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Bare Minerals

• It's great makeup if you don't mind the price but may not be a good choice if you plan on being out in the heat a lot. in 257 reviews.

• you get a starter kit with primer, foundation in matte or original, mineral veil, and two brushes to perfect your face. in 228 reviews.

• I have problematic, sensitive skin and this is the only makeup that I can trust not to make me itch, breakout or burn. in 38 reviews.

• I love that bare minerals is all natural and it's the only brand that I've seen a difference in my skin tone from continued use. in 35 reviews.

• You can then get the starter kit which comes with the basics: the foundation, the mineral veil, warmth, buki brush, and less coverage brush. in 23 reviews.

• When I first started using this I would give it an A rating because it covers so nicely and it looked so nice on. in 18 reviews.

• I am absolutely in love with this brand I have oily skin so for me any powder foundation that gives you a medium to full coverage is a must and this company does wonders to my skin and I actually enjoy putting on foundation due to this product! in 17 reviews.

• My mom got me hooked on this stuff nearly 5 years ago and I've been buying ever since! in 17 reviews.

More phrases

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from bareMinerals

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 563 Reviews

Love my Bare Minerals makeup! I sometimes have an issue with acne and the concealer covers nicely and the foundation helps as well. You can build the coverage which is nice and I haven't found that it makes me look cake-y when I add a little more when needed. I have the Original powder foundation and the only drawback for me is that it can be a little drying so I make sure to use a good moisturizer. Honestly, I absolutely refuse to wear any other makeup now that I've tried Bare Minerals. There's a lot of colors and I found one that matched me perfectly. Drugstore brands were often either way too light or too orange for me. I would definitely recommend trying Bare Minerals if you haven't. I have very sensitive skin and this makeup does not break me out or anything.

Bare minerals is a great makeup company I have had many products by them and love them. The I my drawback for me is there mineral foundation is not full coverage which I need. Medium coverage does not cut it. Mineral veil is awesome.

I got one of the starter kits and liked it. It seemed to work well for my skin. It is a bit pricey though, do I have found other powders to use instead.

Best make-up ever! I love that doesn't even feel like I have make up on and really does look natural! It's all I've used for the past 8 or so years!!

Soft, silky and undetectable on the skin. I currently rediscovered my Bare Minerals Matte powder foundation in my makeup drawers and I don't know why I stopped using it!! The powder is non comedogenic so it doesn't clog my pores and covers the blotchy areas of my skin. This lightweight foundation is very easy to blend and gives a very natural look which I love. I would also recommend the bare mineral makeup brushes.