Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.60

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Bare Minerals

• I have problematic, sensitive skin and this is the only makeup that I can trust not to make me itch, breakout or burn. in 39 reviews.

• I love that bare minerals is all natural and it's the only brand that I've seen a difference in my skin tone from continued use. in 36 reviews.

• You can then get the starter kit which comes with the basics: the foundation, the mineral veil, warmth, buki brush, and less coverage brush. in 24 reviews.

• I am absolutely in love with this brand I have oily skin so for me any powder foundation that gives you a medium to full coverage is a must and this company does wonders to my skin and I actually enjoy putting on foundation due to this product! in 18 reviews.

• When I first started using this I would give it an A rating because it covers so nicely and it looked so nice on. in 18 reviews.

• My mom got me hooked on this stuff nearly 5 years ago and I've been buying ever since! in 17 reviews.

• I adore bare minerals... everything they come out with gets greater everytime.. first when they came out with their eye shadow quads.. i thought u-uh..not gonna like them..like the loose ..will never like the solid.. i love them! in 17 reviews.

• I will never put anything else on my skin. in 14 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from bareMinerals

bareMinerals Lash Builder
Upload Media

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 598 Reviews

I love this powder. It gives you full coverage year round and it isnot too heavy to wear in the summer months.

So I feel like I have tried every drugstore line of make up. I have even bought a few high priced items from Sephora and honestly nothing compares to bareMinerals. I have always had dry skin and every other make up would react in a negative way. Flakey and would never cover up the spots I was trying to cover. And yes I was moisturizing my skin and applying a primer with the other products. But bareMinerals makes you feel like you have no make up on. And the best part is with such a small amount of product you can cover your whole face and get rid of blemishes and not be scrubbing your face and peeling your skin off to get the make up off. Even if you were looking for a heavier look its just a almond size of mineral away. Not oily but mineral to be gentle and good for your skin. Go in and it out. The people that work here are great!

My skin is super sensitive and when I was introduced to this brand I fell in love. No redness or irritation at all! My first set of mineral makeup latest for a couple years. It's a bit expensive but it's totally worth it!

I have used Bare Minerals for over 3 years. I have used the foundational powder and blush exclusively for this time, no other product covers like this one without causing irritation. The lip plumper is lovely, and the eyeshadow powders are great for lining eyes when brushes are wet. I took a star off for price and the mineral veil always seems to cause irritation, but it is not required for use, it is included free if you purchase a kit.

I love their products. The foundation doesn't clog my pores and it gives me a natural healthy finish. It also gives great coverage.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 31 Questions & Answers

Q

My skin is really clean and smooth and doesn't need full coverage. however it's a bit oily. Recommend this brand for a natural look?

A

YES! It is a great foundation, coverage can be build able without looking cakey. Plus, powered foundations tend to work better with oily skin than liquid foundations. They can absorb the oil rather than letting it slip through your makeup and making your face look greasy.

Q

What is your favorite product from bare minerals?

A

BB Primer! It helps to form a base for the rest of the make up you plan on applying. And if you just want a minimal coverage you could just apply the primer and walk out the door.

Q

How well does their foundation work?

A

I have super sensitive skin and it works well for me. Most of their items are light to medium coverage so just keep that in mind. BareMinerals strives to look natural.