Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.59

reviews
q&a
discover
Beauty Queen

Bare Minerals

• I have problematic, sensitive skin and this is the only makeup that I can trust not to make me itch, breakout or burn. in 39 reviews.

• I love that bare minerals is all natural and it's the only brand that I've seen a difference in my skin tone from continued use. in 36 reviews.

• You can then get the starter kit which comes with the basics: the foundation, the mineral veil, warmth, buki brush, and less coverage brush. in 24 reviews.

• I am absolutely in love with this brand I have oily skin so for me any powder foundation that gives you a medium to full coverage is a must and this company does wonders to my skin and I actually enjoy putting on foundation due to this product! in 18 reviews.

• When I first started using this I would give it an A rating because it covers so nicely and it looked so nice on. in 18 reviews.

• My mom got me hooked on this stuff nearly 5 years ago and I've been buying ever since! in 17 reviews.

• I adore bare minerals... everything they come out with gets greater everytime.. first when they came out with their eye shadow quads.. i thought u-uh..not gonna like them..like the loose ..will never like the solid.. i love them! in 17 reviews.

• I will never put anything else on my skin. in 14 reviews.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from bareMinerals

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 570 Reviews

I always bought cheap makeup in the past then one day decided to splurge a bit and purchase bare minerals face powder. I was hooked. Now I buy the new liquid foundation that you put on with that special brush and I love it. And the brush seems to last a lot longer than the typical bare minerals powder brush. I also purchased face wash and moisturizer. The face wash (28$)is amazing and with everyday use, the bottle lasts me 5 months. It's definitely worth spending a little extra.

Honest to god, I've never had a powder foundation give as much coverage as Bare Minerals. It's wonderful, it fit my skin tone perfectly, it...runs out really quickly. Like really quickly. The biggest downside is that it's loose powder which gets everywhere and gets overused fast. And the packed powder coloring is NOT the same as the original loose foundation (found that out the hard way). I'd recommend it, but make sure you've got the cash to buy a new bottle every other month.

I started out with a starter kit from Sephora. I love the way it goes one. It doesn't feel like it's there. It's just perfect. No cakey or gooey look!

I love this foundation. It is so easy to apply and makes my skin look so smooth. My complexion is really even and looks so pretty. It is expensive, but if you use makeup daily or want great makeup; look no further.

I loved how light and easy applicable this product was. It made your face feel like itU had nothing on. The only thing that I didn't like was that it was really hard to match your skin tone.

Questions & Answers

Ask a question

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-3 of 31 Questions & Answers

Q

My skin is really clean and smooth and doesn't need full coverage. however it's a bit oily. Recommend this brand for a natural look?

Q

What is your favorite product from bare minerals?

A

Their new Complexion Rescue is AMAZING! It's light, smells good, and has unbelievable coverage! It's the best BB, CC, tinted moisturizer on the market!

Q

How well does their foundation work?

A

I have super sensitive skin and it works well for me. Most of their items are light to medium coverage so just keep that in mind. BareMinerals strives to look natural.