Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

4.03

reviews
q&a
discover
Tastebud

Annie's Homegrown Annie's Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Cups

• I don't usually eat macaroni and cheese, but I love the Annie's white cheddar so I decided to try some of these cups. in 65 reviews.

• I have to eat gluten free because of my food allergies and I love that I don't have to cut out mac and cheese. in 33 reviews.

• Annie's Macaroni & Cheese was so tasty and very delicous I received this product complimentary from Influenster. in 12 reviews.

• I received the real aged cheddar kind. in 10 reviews.

• I received the rice pasta and cheddar in my MamaVox and wasn't completely sold. in 9 reviews.

• I can get a generic kind from the local grocery store for way cheaper & price really does matter! in 6 reviews.

• I love their box mac and cheese, their single serving packaged mac and cheese, their bunny crackers and the list could go on. in 5 reviews.

• It definitely didn't have the cheesy flavor that the stove top cook version does, although I somewhat expected that. in 5 reviews.

Product description

Annie's new Macaroni & Cheese Microwavable Cups, available in Real Aged Cheddar, White Cheddar and Gluten Free Rice Pasta & Cheddar, are irresistibly delicious! One of the first microwavable cups with macaroni & cheese made with 100% real cheese and high quality organic and natural ingredients, Annie's latest product is perfect for meal time or snack time. Annie’s knows that. real cheese tastes better. so these microwavable cups are made with 100 percent real, rBST-free+ cheese, and without artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives. Both the White Cheddar and Real Aged Cheddar flavors are made with organic pasta and the Real Aged Cheddar flavor has eight grams of whole grains per serving. A gluten free variety is also available, which is made with rice pasta. The microwavable cups are available at retailers nationwide.

Product Grade

Product Grade

This is the average grade among Influensters who have reviewed this product.

More from Annie's Homegrown

Grade this Product

0 characters used

Sort By

Showing 1-5 of 380 Reviews

These are not even close to as good as the microwaveable packets or the stovetop edition. It's not good at all, you can make the boxed version in the microwave just cook it for like 10 minutes and stir every few minutes

I buy the gluten free, and these are pretty good for a midday meal at work. Texture of the pasta isn't bothersome at all.

I'm a huge fan of Annie's - but I prefer the larger boxes - somehow microwave bowls never taste as good to me as the stovetop version.

I buy these in boxes as well. It works best as a side dish rather than a meal. I think the flavor is nice but the boxes are better

Followed the directions but found it very watery. Small portion, not enough for a full meal. I love Annie's but will be sticking to traditional preparation!