Revgear 00072 M00 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Uniform - M00 - White

by Revgear

Revgear is a manufactures that specializes in professional MMA gear Mixed Martial Arts Clothing and Apparel Krav Maga Muay Thai Boxing Kickboxing Gear Jiu Jitsu Martial Arts Fitness Taekwondo Karate and General School and Gym equipment and apparel. 770 gm Gold Weave Fabric. Jacket and pants feature reinforced triple stitched seams. No seams on jacket's back. Extra thick lapel. Full taped joins and reinforced splits. Drawstring waist pants with double knee patch. Set includes jacket pants and white belt. Please note: The gi comes with white belt. Size: M00. White.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revgear 00072 M00 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Uniform - M00 - White!
Mississauga , ON
This Is My go-to Gigi when going to martial arts competitions it's great lightweight and easy to move into to get my grapples in. My husband wears the heavyweight version and he loves it.

Looking for your answer?