BY RODAN + FIELDS

REVERSE Intensive Brightening Toner delivers a proprietary blend of kojic acid, antioxidants, salicylic acid and licorice to brighten skin, fade the appearance of discoloration and reveal a more radiant complexion. 125 mL/4.2 Fl.Oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
I absolutely loved this toner in the Reverse regimen. If used with the face wash and brightening complex, you will see a huge difference in the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone. Start out using it only at night for about a week, then start adding it to your am routine. I have sensitive skin, so I found that building up to more usage was the best way to use the product. The first picture is a before and the second one is 4 months later.
Brooke L.
Berwick, LA
I recently started using this product. I get dark spots on my face and chest when I go out in the sun so figured I’d see if it would help lighten them up. Week 2 and I have noticed changes. 4 star due to price. I will continue to use this product and hope the changes continue
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
I been using there products for a while and I love how soft it makes my skin feel I not only have the toner but I got the whole set because I really want to improve the look of my skin I have blemish and I’m looking to fix that over the next few months
Michelle H.
I purchased the reverse brightening system, and I absolutely love this toner in it. I take off my makeup, wash my face, then use this and it gets everything off that the other two didn’t. It also makes my face incredibly supple, and I’ve noticed my skin has a more even tone to it.
Stephanie N.
Seattle, WA
After living in Australia all during my 20’s, and not wearing sunscreen and taking care of my skin, at 38, I have sun spots on my face. R+F is the only product I have EVER used that has given me VISIBLE results and has helped to lighten those spots!
Whitney Z.
Hamburg, NY
Highly recommend this product! It works great I think the only downside of this product is the price!
If you purchase this product you will not be disappointed!!! If your looking for a great solution for your facial skin this is the product!
Felicia L.
Marietta
This toner is fantastic at picking up any leftover makeup, is pore reducing, and preps your skin for moisturizer or the next step in your skincare routine! It has a pleasant and light citrus flavor and contains kojic acid and licorice for continual skin brightening, diminishing dark spots and uneven skin tone. Works best with the full Reverse skincare routine to eliminate sun damage and discolorations! Email me at felicialormand@me.com if you’d like more info!
Melissa P.
Grand Haven, MI
I use the entire Reverse Brightening regimen. It is amazing. The full regimen which has face wash, toner, serum and sunscreen exfoliated and conditions my skin daily. My skin has never been so soft, smooth and bright. Love it!!!
Krystal M.
Really love the effects this is doing. It’s a spendy investment. But it’s your only face! So I took he plunge and have been using it for about 3 weeks- I’m already seeing results! Excited to see what he end result will be!
Jordan H.
I actually use the Toner that is in the UNBLEMISH regimen and I love it! I do notice a difference. Toner is something that is only use with face washes, or another after waxing just to help close pores and prevent redness
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
What are your favorite R + F products?
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
What Rodan + Fields products do you use?