Reversa Acne Solution Treatment uploaded by Jill H.Reversa Acne Solution Treatment uploaded by Melissa D.Reversa Acne Solution Treatment uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY REVERSA

Reversa Acne Solution Treatment exfoliates to get rid of dead skin and sebum unclog pores and leave skin radiantly smooth. This product clears acne rids skin of excess dirt and oil and reverses signs of aging. see more...

Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Toronto
I bought this on a wim because my skin was very oily and I needed a good toner. I actually love how it makes my skin feel and how even my skin tone is now. I am almost out of my bottle and I plan on getting myself another.
Shelesea R.
Shelesea R.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Reversa Acne Solution Treatment
This is currently my favourite toner that I'm using. I picked mine up from my local Shoppers Drug Mart. This is a Canadian brand so you might not be able to find it in store in other countries, but I know it does ship from their website. I love that it is geared towards adult acne. I find that it gives me a healthier appearance to my skin, such a beautiful radiant glow. I use this product twice a day and find that it is helping clearing up my skin, especially the little bumps that have I have that don't actually turn into pimples. I definitely recommend this product if you are struggling with adult acne. Another plus is that it has anti-aging benefits as well.
Geena G.
Geena G.
Calgary
Review for: Reversa Acne Solution Treatment
I recently tried this product on a whim and soo glad I did. I have been dealing with adult acne these last few years, which has been a struggle. I wanted to try something new and this product has really helped. Its not an over-night miracle product but I have been continually using it (now with other Reversa products) for 3 weeks and my skin has really cleared up and my post acne scars are fading. I am really happy with the results and will keep on using!
P.S. if you live in Canada, I bought my Reversa products at Shoppers Drug Mart and wait for a sale which they usually have every month or so.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Montreal
Review for: Reversa Acne Solution Treatment
I absolutely love this product. At first you might feel like your skin is peeling off but after a while you will see how great this product is. It is definitely something I will buy again.
Jill H.
Jill H.
Calgary
Review for: Reversa Acne Solution Treatment
Reversa Acne Solution Treatment this is the best glycolic acid product I have tried. I've noticed a dramatic difference in the surface of my skin.
Julie  C.
Julie C.
I love this toner, it is a mild gycolic peel, so in the first week you will see some dry patches or peeling, simply because it encourages cell turnover. I have oily skin and I'm prone to cystic acne and blackheads and this toner has totally refreshed my skin, and helped with my problem areas!