Revers Mineral Illuminating Naturally Make-up Base Hydrating Skin 30 Ml

Revers Mineral Illuminating Naturally Make-up Base Hydrating Skin 30 Ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revers Mineral Illuminating Naturally Make-up Base Hydrating Skin 30 Ml!
How would you rate this product?
Paulina L.
Scotland, Midlothian
Revers Mineral Illuminating Naturally Make-up Base Hydrating Skin 30 Ml uploaded by Paulina L.
#Revers #BeautyAndCare #MakeUpBase #Illuminating #Hydrating #SkinCare #Mineral #PinkBase This illuminating base surprised me very positively. It's not a base for people who love strong #Glow, but for those who prefer light makeup on a daily basis. The product has a pink, creamy, pleasant texture that spreads easily on the face. I have to admit that it's very efficient. The base quickly absorbs after application, leaving it soft, smooth and delicately illuminated. After applying it, the skin has a satin finish. Perfect under the foundation, where makeup stays on the skin much longer and looks fresher and more natural. The base has a very delicate, barely perceptible scent. One of the best make up brands I've been using products from for a while now. Very new to me and so far I'm amazed 😊.

Looking for your answer?