Reverie Milk Anti-Frizz Leave-In Nourishing Treatment uploaded by Caroline C.Reverie Milk Anti-Frizz Leave-In Nourishing Treatment uploaded by Martha D.

BY REVERIE #53 in Hair

Anti-Frizz Leave-In Nourishing Treatment MILK by Reverie is carefully handcrafted in California using the finest organic ingredients from sustainable origins from around the world. MILK protects the hair and scalp, while promoting growth and restoration.

• Is this product easy to use for thick hair?1 Answers
  • I received a sample of This from Sephora, will this help ...1 Answers
  • Thinking about purchasing this product for after the show...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
This really is an awesome nourishment treatment. I’ve used this a few times and would love to repurchase. It was very effective for my heat damaged hair. It isn’t too expensive and I would definitely recommend to others.
Caroline C.
Santa Clarita, CA

I might be biased because the founder of Reverie is my hair stylist, but this is so good! The scent is amazing, it tames my frizz, and mends my split ends! I use it on wet and dry hair and I can't get enough! I don't even know how many bottles I've gone through!
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
First things I adore about this antifrizz treament: 1) packaging is on point. Love the sleek black bottle and the label design. 2) the consistency of the treatment is nice it has the consistency of a conditioner but does not weigh down the hair. 3) I don't love or hate the scent, which is reminiscent of eucalyptus but not as strong. Its ok. Things that I don't love: 1) while it does sonewhat antifrizz my thick curly hair, I wouldn't say its the holy grail product. I found my hair still frizzy at times. For the price I wouldn't repurchase. I'm still on the hunt for sonetging that will tame these wild strands
Martha D.
I found it online at Sephora, read the reviews and just needed to try it out. I put on my damp hair once I'm out of the shower and it leaves my hair soft to the touch and manageable. The the smell is light and not overpowering so points there and I also like that I can cocktail it with another product for hold or just to add more umph to your do! I definitely recommend it, I have coarse and thick hair and it works for me.
Alona R.
LIFE CHANGING STYLING PRODUCT! I am a religious Moroccan oil user but this exceeds any styling product for frizz, unruly, hard to brush hair! Shower, squeeze excess water, brush, scrunch the product through and air-dry! It makes hair smoother, easier to brush, and soft. Pricey, but a little goes a long way.
Martha D.
Is this product easy to use for thick hair?
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
Thinking about purchasing this product for after the shower applications. anyone have any tips or better recommendation?
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I received a sample of This from Sephora, will this help calm down my hair with high humidity weather