Hair CareREVERIE
Milk Anti-Frizz Leave-In Nourishing Treatment

Reverie Milk Anti-Frizz Leave-In Nourishing Treatment

by REVERIE

Anti-Frizz Leave-In Nourishing Treatment MILK by Reverie is carefully handcrafted in California using the finest organic ingredients from sustainable origins from around the world. MILK protects the hair and scalp, while promoting growth and restoration.

Is this a substitute for leave-in conditioner?
Que tan bueno es? Si dejo de utilizar el producto volvería el friz a mi cabello?
Does it have any effect on really frizz hair?..What are after results ???
Start your review of Reverie Milk Anti-Frizz Leave-In Nourishing Treatment!
Corrine C.
Frederick, MD
Reverie Milk Anti-Frizz Leave-In Nourishing Treatment uploaded by Corrine C.
I’ve been using this religiously for about 3 years. I put about 2 quarters size of it in my hair after a shower, Ocean or pool. Keeps it hydrated and keeps my natural curls in tact with no frizz!
Cierra A.
Draper, UT
The holy grail for dry hair. This is great for your hair if you are having issues with the life of your hair. I highlight my hair so I am always looking for products to revitalize my hair and this never disappoints. This has helped moisturize my hair and leave it so silky and soft.
Christina D.
Schaumburg, IL
This is amazing for frizz free hair. It makes your hair feel silky and smooth and the scent is amazing! Love the packaging and honestly just love everything about this brand.
Gaby H.
2229 commonwealth dr
Purchased at: ULTA
Estoy anciosa por provar este producto espero pueda enviarlo a mi casa gracias por esta oportunidad soy nueva en esto gracias gracias gracias gracias gracias
Jeimy G.
1501 Corby St
Me deja el pelo súper suavecito y mi pelo tiene muchos freez y con este producto se me ve el pelo sin nada de freez recomendado 100 por ciento
Brandi P.
This is very nourishing and leaves my hair feeling smooth and tame. I've used better products but I feel like this is worthy of purchasing.
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
This really is an awesome nourishment treatment. I’ve used this a few times and would love to repurchase. It was very effective for my heat damaged hair. It isn’t too expensive and I would definitely recommend to others.
Nancy C.
Long Beach, CA
First things I adore about this antifrizz treament: 1) packaging is on point. Love the sleek black bottle and the label design. 2) the consistency of the treatment is nice it has the consistency of a conditioner but does not weigh down the hair. 3) I don't love or hate the scent, which is reminiscent of eucalyptus but not as strong. Its ok. Things that I don't love: 1) while it does sonewhat antifrizz my thick curly hair, I wouldn't say its the holy grail product. I found my hair still frizzy at times. For the price I wouldn't repurchase. I'm still on the hunt for sonetging that will tame these wild strands
Alona R.
LIFE CHANGING STYLING PRODUCT! I am a religious Moroccan oil user but this exceeds any styling product for frizz, unruly, hard to brush hair! Shower, squeeze excess water, brush, scrunch the product through and air-dry! It makes hair smoother, easier to brush, and soft. Pricey, but a little goes a long way.
Bao L.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is nice has an herbal scent. Some people many not like it but it is derived from natural ingredients and that is why the scent is like that. The packaging is simplistic but nice. I feel like it is a bit pricey for a leave in conditioner.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vane688 R.