BY REVERE #75 in Pots

Revere copper clad cookware consists of high quality stainless steel construction coupled with a copper dipped bottom to provide quick and even heat distribution. the ergonomic 'pistol' grip handle is made of black phenolic and is oven safe up to 350 degrees. you can use this set to make everyday or holiday meals. see more...

Karen C.
Surprise, AZ
I love revere ware my mom had it when I was going up and that is what I learned to cook on and for my bridal shower in 1978 I received a set and to today I still have these pots and pans. They hold up great clean up nicely couldn't ask for anything better.
Amber R.
Holly Springs , MS
Revere has to be the best! Their cookware can withstand the test of time! My husband and I got a set for our wedding gift 10yrs ago and they still have a ton of life left! Great great quality!
Jill M.
Vancouver, WA
I love this pan so much I went out and bought a whole set. I love the Calphanon no stick it really is just that non stick. These pans are a great thick quality
Regina W.
New Bern, NC
This is 1 of my best pots I love the copper bottom and black handle for even cooking does not speak to the bottom