Revenge
By Revenge
#61 in TV
Shateau H.
Waukee, IA

Do you think Emily will end up with Jack?

Danielle L.
Danielle L.
4 years, 11 months ago
As much as I love her with Aiden, I really think she will end up with Jack.
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Davenport, FL
Eventually I think they will
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I think eventually, yes. But it might take time especially after the season finale!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 11 months ago
I think she has a long road ahead of her of explanations to Jack before he may trust her ever again, but I wouldn't mind seeing them together.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Romulus, MI
4 years, 12 months ago
I used to think they would but not anymore. I like her and Daniel together.
Erica V.
Erica V.
5 years ago
I do have to admit that I was surprised that they did proceed with removing Amanda from the picture. I'm just not sure that Jack could handle the actual truth and that will prevent them from having a relationship. That and Aidan is particularly sweet.
Kailey M.
Kailey M.
Orlando, FL
No, he's so blah..
Maria L.
Maria L.
Worcester, MA
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes! They belong together. Eventually I think it will happen.
becky s.
becky s.
Woodbridge, VA
5 years, 1 month ago
I think they will, towards the end of the show. But I really like Aden.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
5 years, 2 months ago
Maybe i hope so they would be so perfect together