by Revenge
Ask a Question
Shateau H.
Shateau H.
Waukee, IA

Do you think Emily will end up with Jack?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
May 29, 2013, 8:37 p.m.
As much as I love her with Aiden, I really think she will end up with Jack.
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
May 21, 2013, 10:14 p.m.
Eventually I think they will
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
May 14, 2013, 3:35 p.m.
I think eventually, yes. But it might take time especially after the season finale!
May 13, 2013, 2:45 p.m.
I think she has a long road ahead of her of explanations to Jack before he may trust her ever again, but I wouldn't mind seeing them together.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
April 30, 2013, 9:26 p.m.
I used to think they would but not anymore. I like her and Daniel together.
Erica V.
Erica V.
April 20, 2013, 5:48 p.m.
I do have to admit that I was surprised that they did proceed with removing Amanda from the picture. I'm just not sure that Jack could handle the actual truth and that will prevent them from having a relationship. That and Aidan is particularly sweet.
Kailey M.
Kailey M.
March 20, 2013, 4:48 p.m.
No, he's so blah..
Maria L.
Maria L.
March 4, 2013, 5:06 p.m.
Yes! They belong together. Eventually I think it will happen.
becky s.
becky s.
Feb. 25, 2013, 4:23 p.m.
I think they will, towards the end of the show. But I really like Aden.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Feb. 23, 2013, 3:03 p.m.
Maybe i hope so they would be so perfect together
Krystal T.
Krystal T.
Feb. 18, 2013, 8:49 p.m.
I don't think so, especially not after what happend on the last episode
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Feb. 11, 2013, 7:09 a.m.
I think there is possibility here. I think eventually Jack will learn the truth about Amanda and Emily swapping places.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Feb. 5, 2013, 8:06 p.m.
I want her to so bad! It's killing me that Jack doesn't know she's the real Amanda that he loves. I hope they will end up together but I don't think it'll happen
Iwona M.
Iwona M.
Feb. 1, 2013, 7:04 p.m.
Yes. Jack and EMily are the endgame. Straight from the producer's mouth!
Rose C.
Rose C.
Jan. 30, 2013, 7:45 p.m.
At first I was rooting for the two but now that Jack has a baby I don't think it'll happen UNLESS there is a twist to the whole baby thing. Meaning the baby really isn't is. Gotta remember (fake) Amanda Clark was with Takeda for a while and we don't know what went on. Could be a plot between (fake) Amanda Clark and Takeda to keep (fake) Emily Thorne on her toes (so to speak).
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Jan. 18, 2013, 6:45 p.m.
Not that he now has a baby. before that it was possible
Kara W.
Kara W.
Jan. 10, 2013, 4:40 p.m.
No way! It would have been possible in season 1. But not now.
Nick H.
Nick H.
Dec. 25, 2012, 4:33 p.m.
No, her actions are making it impossible. He would never agree to being with her if he found out what she has been up to.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Dec. 10, 2012, 7:18 p.m.
I used too but not so much anymore
Dec. 10, 2012, 7:18 a.m.
I used to think so but I'm firmly hoping she ends up with Aiden!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Nov. 30, 2012, 5:28 a.m.
At first I did, but now this new guys in the picture... He seems better suited for her lifestyle.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Nov. 28, 2012, 8:01 p.m.
Yes i think so. I think that the new guy is just temporary. I really hope she ends up with concrads son though.
Niki Q.
Niki Q.
Nov. 28, 2012, 2:32 p.m.
At first I thought they would, eventually. Then when Amanda got pregnant and he proposed to her, I thought Emily would start to slip just so she could win Jack back. BUt at this point, I think she's so headstrong in finding her final revenge that she's over Jack by now.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Nov. 28, 2012, 4:32 a.m.
I hope so! Usually the couple they hint about in the beginning ends up together at some point.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Nov. 27, 2012, 1:12 p.m.
Nope. I think he's too pure-hearted and she's too cutthroat.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Nov. 27, 2012, 1:05 p.m.
At first I really wanted them too, because it seemed that they both liked each other. I am liking Jack's character less and less though. Now that he has a baby I don't think it will happen.
teran f.
teran f.
Nov. 25, 2012, 8:14 p.m.
As much as I want them to, I'm pretty sure the only way that these two will end up together is if the show is ending. Please Please Please don't let this be an Elliot/olivia (law and order:suv) ending. I couldn't handle it if they never make it work!
kirstenrse A.
kirstenrse A.
Nov. 25, 2012, 2:05 p.m.
I don't think so and i cant say that I'm upset about it. At first i wanted them to be together, but now they are so different and the only way they could is if she came clean. Jack would never forgive her for lying.
Revital Z.
Revital Z.
Nov. 24, 2012, 3:36 p.m.
Keeping my fingers crossed, they look amazing together !
Erin L.
Erin L.
Nov. 23, 2012, 12:08 p.m.
God I hope so, but no I don't think that will actually happen.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Nov. 21, 2012, 7:24 a.m.
No, i don't think so. At one point it looked like that may have been the case, but that ship has sailed. Emily spends most of her time continuing her plots, and now that Jack has a child and fiance, i don't think it is/would happen

Join Now