Revel Nail Dip Powder Liquid Steps 1-4 & Brush Cleaner uploaded by Ani G.Revel Nail Dip Powder Liquid Steps 1-4 & Brush Cleaner uploaded by Karen F.Revel Nail Dip Powder Liquid Steps 1-4 & Brush Cleaner uploaded by Kristi S.

BY REVEL NAIL

Revel nail is pleased to offer our 5 liquid set for our dip powder system. The dip powder liquid set includes our prep gel, pro base, and activator, finish gel, and brush softener. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristi S.
I am so in love with the Revel System!!! No more spending $50 every time I need my nails done! I started with this liquid system and one powder now I have a bunch of colors! Image is of my current favorite combination. System is easy to use just follow along with a YouTube video your first time!
Casey T.
Let me start by saying I love revel nail. It makes it so easy to do long lasting manicures at home, saving a lot of money not going to the salon. However, my biggest complaint is that I have to replace my step 1 base coat every few months and my step 3 top coat about twice a year because they harden and get thick. Other than that this dip powder kit is amazing.
Sarah S.
Gainesville
I absolutely love dip gel nails, they are amazing. I only give this set 3 stars though, because the brush gets very clumped up when applying the top gel coat. So much, that the brush was completely unusable after about 3 applications. I wish the set came with extra brushes, or that the brush softener worked, but I found that it did not work. Other than that, this kit works well.
Karen F.
Revel nail dip powders and products are amazing! Great quality for the price and the dip powders have amazing pigment and long lasting qualities!
Marquie F.
Winchester, KY
This is the most amazing thing I have ever purchased!! I was so tired of spending 35-45 dollars on getting SNS on my nails. Revel Nail Dip Powder was a perfect investment for me! I can do my nails whenever I have time, and it does not cost me a fortune! It is also very simple to use. If you can paint your nails, you can dip them! So simple!
Ani G.
E Schodack
I am obsessed with Revel. It has given me so much freedom with my nails. I no longer have to go to the salon just to hope they come out the way I want them to. After a little learning curve, I can now apply flawless nails- Revel and their Facebook community are fantastic!