Revel Nail Dip Powder D77(Bubbly) uploaded by JamieLee T.

BY REVEL NAIL

The search is over. Revel nail dip powder is here. The next generation in nail enhancement technology revel nail dip powders feel and look natural and do not damage the nail bed. Light weight & flexible, strong & durable, non-toxic & odor-free, non-porous and comfortable. Forever shine, non-yellowing, no primer, maintenance-free, crack & chip resistant, water resistant and calcium and vitamin E fortified. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia , NC
This stuff is so amazing and sooo wonderful for your nails! I have had my nails done with this system twice now and I am in love with the results. You can get 2-3 weeks worth of wear out of them and they hold up as beautifully as gel nails without the extra bulk that gel causes. I have had so many compliments on these nails! When you soak them off your nails look gorgeous underneath! No issues post removal as with other systems and techniques! The vitamins and minerals actually help to improve your real nails!
JamieLee T.
JamieLee T.
Totally love my dip powder nail
System! Saves me money and it's super easy!! Plus it's odor free and lasts longer then traditional acrylic nails!! Not expensive at all. Already purchased many other colors! Revel Nail Dip Powder D77(Bubbly)
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
I used to get gel nails done every other week but it was ruining my nails. Now I do the powder and I have noticed such a difference. I can go 3 weeks and my nails stay much healthier.
Annabel E.
Annabel E.
Just started using these products and I love what they have done for my nails! They are growing and they look amazing! Such a cool process, definitely my new go to nail technique.
lois v.
lois v.
Ive only tried this once and id have to say its definitely going to change my choice as I used to be all for gel. Like everyone says, it's super easy and absolutely odor free and less messy. I love!!
Maya F.
Maya F.
Goodyear, AZ
Has anyone tried it . And is it a long process to get it done.
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
Do these last through constant water exposure? I work in a kitchen and my hands are always getting wet.