Revel Nail Dip Powder D48(Margo)

by Revel Nail

The search is over. Revel nail dip powder is here. The next generation in nail enhancement technology revel nail dip powders feel and look natural and do not damage the nail bed. Light weight & flexible, strong & durable, non-toxic & odor-free, non-porous and comfortable. Forever shine, non-yellowing, no primer, maintenance-free, crack & chip resistant, water resistant and calcium and vitamin E fortified.

How many times do you dip, how many layers does it take to stay on?
Start your review of Revel Nail Dip Powder D48(Margo)!
Sujai J.
West New York, NJ
Revel Nail Dip Powder D48(Margo) uploaded by Sujai J.
Margo is the perfect shimmer! Ideal for a fun neutral or amazing to pair with a fun glitter (Allure pictured with it!) I never have issues with Revel’s dip powders—definitely a quality product!
Mayra H.
Astoria, NY
Revel Nail Dip Powder D48(Margo) uploaded by Mayra H.
Loving this powders from Revel so many color options, Margo is the perfect delicate shine option for an everyday look. I do recommend this color, so good for it’s price and I’ll keep using it 😁
Jamie S.
Springfield, OH
Revel Nail Dip Powder D48(Margo) uploaded by Jamie S.
This color is gorgeous ! It looks pink in the container but it’s really a soft, glittery white. It goes with anything and is honestly one of my favorite nail powders. I have attached picture Margo is on my thumb and pinky!
Danielle M.
Denham Spgs, LA
One of my go to colors! This is a fun way to have a "neutral mani". The base is kind of sheer white with a nice greenish shimmer. It's also an easy color to work with.
Aubrey F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Revel Nail Dip Powder D48(Margo) uploaded by Aubrey F.
Gorgeous glitter. I love my revel products and this one brought new life to my ombré accent finger. Very classy and beautiful on its own as well. Can tell this one will be a long time favorite of mine Edited to add my most recent French manicure with it
Erika S.
Morenci, AZ
Margo has been my go to for the last few years. Whether it’s worn alone or on top of another color. It is more of a soft glitter than a chunky, and is gorgeous on anyone.
Brooke H.
Lexington , TX
Revel Nail Dip Powder D48(Margo) uploaded by Brooke H.
LOVE this stuff!! You get all the same benefits as acrylic including the durability and shine, while at the same time you aren't damaging your nails nearly as much!!
Gabby W.
I absolutely adore this color. It’s the perfect to go all out with glitter or just add a little pop to your manicure. The only draw back is that the glitter gets absolutely everywhere. But other then that it’s one of my favorite colors I’ve ever used. It applies extremely well and I keep going back to it.
Samantha M.
This is a perfect white glitter powder for your nails. Very classy and fun for any occasion. I pair this with Veronica and wear it and get many compliments every time I go out. I love margo!
Jessica C.
Madison, WI
Revel has the best dip I've tried since doing my nails at home. At first I thought Margo was almost a French white but it has a hint of sparkle. It was a pleasant surprise and has become one of my favorites from revel nail!