BY REVEL

Revel Atlantic City
  • "I just the burlesque bar, very different from the others in AC, very clean And fancy." in 5 reviews
Kelli A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have been quite a few times and it's such a great trip for a fun weekend and there are so many things to do! Clean and fancy! We would definitely go back for another trip or recommend to friends and family! Very satisfied overall! So much to do there!
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
The hotel itself is beautiful, it's great that's it's not filled with smoke. The rooms are awesome but pricey.. A Sunday night in the winter cost us $120 with a police discount and haggling in the phone. Super comfy beds too! But it is very pricey and the place is huge and not very well designed I felt like I rode the giant escalators all night and there are tons of places to just sit. Not near a bar or anything just sitting areas all over.. Kinda weird. Nice bars and happy hours. The last issue I have is that it is the last hotel on the strip and not close to the pier shops and a drive to borgata and harrahs( no biggie) but I like to walk the boardwalk and this place is far!
Casey W.
There is a resturant here that is absolutely amazing!! The rooms are beautiful and it actually just opened in april. I suggest if you stay here to sign up for a rewards card so you can earn free rooms if you plan on coming again. The pool is amazing, you can sit outside in the cabana and enjoy a great margarita. However, it is towards the end of the boardwalk so it is a long walk to other casinos such as Bally's. It is near Harrahs, and Harrahs is also very popular. There is a shopping center attached here and there are nightclubs. Revel is a fun new hotel for someone looking for excitement!
Hyanna C.
Dumont, NJ
Revel is a great place to go if you want to lose your hearing by 35. I was there for opening weekend and thought the music was just deafening because of the special event.. NO! I went a few weeks later for a Kanye show and am lucky to still have hearing in my ears... Several people in the room were covering their ears during the performance. I understand the hotel clearly has a sick sound system.. but the hall REALLY doesn't seat that many so please spare us the hearing aids in our eminent futures. Love the Vegas feel though.
Isobel D.
Philadelphia, PA
Revel is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but if suffers from the delusion of trying to be a vegas casino in atlantic city. The end result is a little sad, a beautiful casino that is waaaay too empty. On the plus side they are so desperate to fill rooms that you can get a hugely discounted price as long as you don't book directly through them. After going to the main nightclub there after a friend put us on the list I can say it's not worth it- it's about as trashy as somewhere down in seaside. Save your money!
EDITH L.
Binghamton, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Revel officially went under, closing its doors on Sept 2, 2014. I was fortunate to visit this premium, non-smoking hotel while in Atlantic City prior to its demise. It was an architecturally beautiful, mirrored building. The rooms were clean and beautiful, (of course they were brand new). Everything inside was just as visually appealling, I remember the most beautiful, immense light sculpture entering and exiting from the boardwalk. I think their biggest downfall was that they were located at the far end of the boardwalk a considerable distance from everything the boardwalk and Atlantic City is about.
Jessica D.
Jersey City, NJ
So, it's a casino. It's brand new, which means it's very pretty. However, it lacks any exuberant theming (the fun stuff like Caesar's etc) and is basically just supposed to shout "luxe" to the world. In Atlantic City, a city of contrasts for sure, it's kind of weird and doesn't appear to play to the locals, or anyone. I wish I'd been old enough for the days when casinos were trying to be family friendly and, like, fun.
Laura R.
Wind Gap, PA
I was in AC and went to HQ, Revel's nightclub, on it's opening weekend and it was the best time I've had in Atlantic City so far. It's not especially close to the boardwalk and other bars/casinos if you're staying around the Taj but certainly worth the trip. The atmosphere was fantastic and there are so many different sections you could go to a different floor and feel that you're in a completely different club.
Eva H.
Sad to say that the company went under bankruptcy but when I went in 2012 it was one of nicest casino in Atlantic City. I won a free night stay and concert tickets at Revel. It was suppose to be a no-smoking casino, but I guess enough people complained and had a small section for smokers.
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
This is the most gorgeous hotel I have ever stayed at. The hotel is very modern and very clean. Everything about this hotel looks like art work. The rooms are beautiful with huge stunning views. The lights, tv, curtains, etc. are controlled by a tablet. It's a very cool hotel! And of course, the casino is a ton f fun!
It is a little pricey but I would recommend staying here at least once!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Has this been your favorite place so far in AC?
Lauren M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
When will they reopen?
erika h.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Is this the best hotel on the boardwalk?
Vicky C.
Fairview, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
They would reopen ASAP !!!